OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've searched the forums, but I can't quite find the answer I'm looking for.

The dumps I have renamed using Rominator aren't jiving with the numbered list on DGEmu. Is there an authority on this? I can elaborate if need be.

If this topic is walking the line of breaking forums rules, please let me know. Thanks.

ACQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tend to use the lists from Advancescene or No-intro - they tend to be really accurate about this kind of stuff. I'm not sure what Rominator uses.

Cool, thanks for the reply. Do you use a renaming utility?

I just realized that this topic should probably be in the Hardware, Devices, and Utilities forum.

J

Jackreyes

I think Rominator uses advancescene.
I'm not sure though

hankchill will whip me for not knowing...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if I just want a nice printable list of all dumped DS ROMs? Where do I get that?

I've been using GBAtemp's release list in the "releases" module, but it's kinda tedious and clumsy for printing out.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Offline list lets you create a text file of the whole list, your verified list or your missing list with the click of a button.

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I used to use Offline list, but it was kind of slow and buggy when I used it. I used it in conjunction with ADVANsCEne lists, but now I just use ADVANsCEne's NDScrc Renamer. It renames the ROMS correctly and even packages them with the images and NFO, which I couldn't find a way to do in OfflineList.

ACQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies!
smile.gif

Unfortunately, I'm having difficulty tracking down certain programs and sites. I Googled what you guys named off, but I'm not finding much. DSScene is a forum with nonsensical gibberish. The only good lead on NDSCRC is a French forum that mentions the version changes, but no download links. I can't find anything relevant to ADVANsCEne.

Lastly, Offlinelist locks up on me when I'm assigning a ROM directory.

What am I missing here?

Vodka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies!
smile.gif

Unfortunately, I'm having difficulty tracking down certain programs and sites. I Googled what you guys named off, but I'm not finding much. DSScene is a forum with nonsensical gibberish. The only good lead on NDSCRC is a French forum that mentions the version changes, but no download links. I can't find anything relevant to ADVANsCEne.

What am I missing here?

NDSCrc: http://www.advanscene.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=163

Click the newest version number to download. I love it, it's the only one I use... If it had 7zip support it'd be perfect, but that's my ONLY complaint about it.

ACQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies!
smile.gif

What am I missing here?

NDSCrc: http://www.advanscene.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=163

Click the newest version number to download. I love it, it's the only one I use... If it had 7zip support it'd be perfect, but that's my ONLY complaint about it.

Wow, I feel like an idiot. It's "advanscene" not "advancescene". I blame my spelling OCD.

NDSCRC is impressive. Thanks very much for the assistance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.