UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GTbigT said:
Knifing is hit or miss with me too. We've all had our knife dances with an enemy where you just circle each other stabbing wildly. It's funny to watch, but when you die it's really frustrating. I've done melees that look like their too far away to connect, but I still get the kill.
Something cool, I played a deathmatch earlier on crash, and was up on the roof of one of the buildings (not the big one, the one with the white roof only accessible by the ladder). I was on the roof, and an enemy in the neighboring building on the 2nd floor was firing at me. I ran and jumped from the roof and was able to grab the balcony of the second building and snuck up behind him while he was waiting for me to go up the stairs. I'm surprised it worked, made me feel very stealthy.

yobemal said:
the hotfix isn't before the 24th? and i think it'll work on burned games
biggrin.gif

I dunno, on that forum, the poster said that the hotfix was released 'today' (posted on the 4th)

QUOTE(UnseenHero @ Dec 14 2009, 10:22 PM) Ya
tongue.gif
CS4:P but only for unseen productions part

Yeah, that looks like something from videocopilot.net

SHHHHH dont let them know i stole it from there and edited it a bit , i wanna look good (13real old boy knows how to use CS4 THE DAY!) but i still have fun doing whatever on CS4
biggrin.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank You and did everyone make a hotmail.com account and a gamebattles one?
i jam hoping to record the next clan war
smile.gif
if u guys want

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Windows Live Messenger seems to be the IM of choice. You don't need a hotmail account to sign up, I used my yahoo one. To add a friend, you just put in their email. For simplicity's sake I recommend putting everyone's email next to their FC's in the list. Or create another list of email addy's. Again, mine is [email protected].

You can get the Live Messenger here: http://download.live.com/?sku=messenger
Unseen I added you.

I registered at GameBattles but don't know where to go from there. I went to our clan's page but I didn't find anywhere to apply or join or whatever. My username is gtbigt.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Personally I'd just say we should hop on vent. It's free, it's easy to use... It's a gamer thing. Iunno, I guess it'd be easy enough just to IM. Hmmm... Oh and I'll get to adding everyone in a bit. Been kinda busy, and it takes a bit to actually get everyone's name up.

And post 100!!! Whoo! haha, figured I'd save it for a group of people I'll hopefully be chilling with online for a while.

Anyway, yeah... I'll get everyone's FC's up tomorrow.

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bnwchbammer said:
Personally I'd just say we should hop on vent. It's free, it's easy to use... It's a gamer thing. Iunno, I guess it'd be easy enough just to IM. Hmmm... Oh and I'll get to adding everyone in a bit. Been kinda busy, and it takes a bit to actually get everyone's name up.

And post 100!!! Whoo! haha, figured I'd save it for a group of people I'll hopefully be chilling with online for a while.

Anyway, yeah... I'll get everyone's FC's up tomorrow.

I agree. Ventrilo is designed with gamers in mind. I don't know how instant messengers do voice chat, but vent puts everyone together in a voice chat room. Do IMs have the capability to have voice chat with more than 1 person at a time?

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
UnseenHero said:
yobemal said:
When I get to a rank high enough i'll probably use overkill and a sniper and SMG
happy.gif
[/spoiler]

You know, I used to do overkill but it's kind of a waste of a perk to me. I just find a corpse and trade off my pistol for whatever they have. I usually do that with the third of fourth person I kill on any deathmatch round no matter what my class is.

ye, see now that it's kinda a waste of perk. weapons almost get useless without stopping power..

EDIT: also, tried to set up messenger at my computer but couldn't get it to work. (
laugh.gif
) So ventrillo or something else would be good.

And if not, here's my Messenger mail "[email protected]"

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GTbigT said:
Hey everyone, I changed my ID on gbatemp to GTbigT as buttcheese is not very mature. It's still me.

I went to the official MWR forum at: http://forums.activision.com/viewforum.php?f=57 out of curiosity and wondered if anyone downloaded the hotfix that was released on the 4th? For us who are playing burned games, have any of you been prompted to download it? I haven't.

What does everyone's favorite custom class look like?

MP5 w/ red dot OR MP44, bando, stop power, xtreme conditioning for close contact (vacant, wetwork, etc)
everything else: RPD w/ grip, stop power, steady aim
for sniping: R700, claymore, stop power, iron lung

I believe the hotfix is automatically downloaded and installed when you connect to multiplayer after the 4th. Anyone playing should have it regardless of burned copy or not.

PS: I HATE THE G3!!! Also, has anyone ever earned a golden gun besides the deagle, or even come across another player with one?

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
GTbigT said:
Hey everyone, I changed my ID on gbatemp to GTbigT as buttcheese is not very mature. It's still me.

I went to the official MWR forum at: http://forums.activision.com/viewforum.php?f=57 out of curiosity and wondered if anyone downloaded the hotfix that was released on the 4th? For us who are playing burned games, have any of you been prompted to download it? I haven't.

MP5 w/ red dot OR MP44, bando, stop power, xtreme conditioning for close contact (vacant, wetwork, etc)

I believe the hotfix is automatically downloaded and installed when you connect to multiplayer after the 4th. Anyone playing should have it regardless of burned copy or not.

PS: I HATE THE G3!!! Also, has anyone ever earned a golden gun besides the deagle, or even come across another player with one?

Only some weapons can be gold (I believe on the cliche terrorist guns can be gold- AK47 and such). U unlock them from complete both the marksman and expert challenges with these weapons.

As for the G3, I prefer the M14(is much stronger). Single shot weapons stink against auto-rifles and the M16. But I've found much success with the M14, even with lag.

Favorite Class:

Primary: M14 w/ ACOG scope
Secondary: deagle
Perk 1: RPG x2
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Steady Aim ( for hip fire spam)

I had the best knife kill ever a while back. I was playing HQ on Backlot and the HQ was in the building that u can get on the roof of(w/o glitching). I went down the stairs and randomly knifed.... +5

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
arodey said:
GTbigT said:

Only some weapons can be gold (I believe on the cliche terrorist guns can be gold- AK47 and such). U unlock them from complete both the marksman and expert challenges with these weapons.

As for the G3, I prefer the M14(is much stronger). Single shot weapons stink against auto-rifles and the M16. But I've found much success with the M14, even with lag.

Favorite Class:

Primary: M14 w/ ACOG scope
Secondary: deagle
Perk 1: RPG x2
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Steady Aim ( for hip fire spam)

I had the best knife kill ever a while back. I was playing HQ on Backlot and the HQ was in the building that u can get on the roof of(w/o glitching). I went down the stairs and randomly knifed.... +5

I know you have to complete all the challenges, I was just wondering if anyone has. I am pretty good with the M14 but I hate the G3.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't care or am willing and patient enough to get 150 headshots for a weapon to have gold finish on it. I'll worry about that once I stop prestiging. For now I just want to level up. The most headshots I've gotten is about 80 with the M16. Blue tiger camo is AWESOME!

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
10_0ARMY said:
I don't care or am willing and patient enough to get 150 headshots for a weapon to have gold finish on it. I'll worry about that once I stop prestiging. For now I just want to level up. The most headshots I've gotten is about 80 with the M16. Blue tiger camo is AWESOME!

I had red camo on my MP5 before I prestiged, though I only used blue camo
biggrin.gif

Also blue camo on M4, the first sniper rifle and the last LMG (always forget the names
tongue.gif
)

Still, before i prestiged i mostly playd TDM and domination so i needed way more kills to level up than if you got if you mostly playd SnD and stuff

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Don't really try to get any challenges now. Only when i prestige i'm gonna need red dot on MP5 again
biggrin.gif
kills and headshots just comes by them selves almost
happy.gif

mostly I just try to keep my k/d rate up now.

Also: any of u seen this?

CoD4WeaponDataSheet.png

HighIrish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the knifing comment..man I have given up even trying!

Sometimes it feels like when i get in a match it is impossible to kill one guy..this happening to anyone else?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
HighIrish said:
To the knifing comment..man I have given up even trying!

Sometimes it feels like when i get in a match it is impossible to kill one guy..this happening to anyone else?

I've had a few games where I felt nearly invincible. This one time I was cornered behind a building by an entire team and survived.

Of course, there is always someone who is better than you, so it is natural to feel that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)