Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
jaydoc05 said:
yeah, I have spent the entire last few hours since my last post reading the hetoan2 forums.

I feel so naive and royally dumb. I feel like I just learned that Santa Claus is not real. I will be more hellfast to quit matches if I am unreasonalbly getting annihilated.

Yeah I know what you mean. But I haven't come across any cheaters at all in MWR. Like what buttcheese said it got way out of hand in WAW it was like every other game I joined people were cheating or glitching maps, but I was guilty of glitching Cliffside too. And it does same that Activision is commited to stopping hackers, at the moment at least.

In every match in WaW someone glitched something. That is just Treyarch's fault for allowing all those stupid glitches. I mean come on glitching UNDER a map and the best part was that there was a floor under the map too. Why? I do admit I used the cliffside gltich, abused it even, but if I didn't some else on the other team would. I'm just happer now that Acivision is craking down on hackers. But you do know they will some how find a way to get by the banns. And as for hackers, they will never be stopped, it is just a fact and we have to learn to live with it.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ringorinfret said:
I would like to join,

my name would be [GT]Ringo , i am in Montreal (EST timezone), i am at level 25.

friend code is : 033181895939

see you online!

Wow freaky i live on Montreal two
ohmy.gif
well actually laval but its the suburbs of montreal and i will updater after i eat

P.S MSN instant messenger is the on i use\

Also it is true that wii reads DVD-R slower so stupid i bought real copy but i cant use because i have to lose all my lvls and stats si u just said screw it i can bare bieng in 1min late on S&D

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
ringorinfret said:
I would like to join,

see you online!

ohmy.gif
well actually laval but its the suburbs of montreal and i will updater after i eat

Also it is true that wii reads DVD-R slower so stupid i bought real copy but i cant use because i have to lose all my lvls and stats si u just said screw it i can bare bieng in 1min late on S&D
Really... Oh right, we are using the EUR version. XD

Also, you have not added me.
frown.gif

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
UnseenHero said:
ringorinfret said:
I would like to join,

see you online!

ohmy.gif

frown.gif

Heh, I used EUR version first and started over on NTSC. No biggie to me. I liked the campaign mode

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
Sterl500 said:
UnseenHero said:
ringorinfret said:
I would like to join,

see you online!

ohmy.gif

frown.gif

Heh, I used EUR version first and started over on NTSC. No biggie to me. I liked the campaign mode

I just don't want to enter all those FC's again

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
GameSoul said:
Sterl500 said:
UnseenHero said:
ringorinfret said:
I would like to join,

see you online!

ohmy.gif

frown.gif

You all could just rename the save from the PAL id to the NTSC.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
GameSoul said:
Sterl500 said:
UnseenHero said:
ringorinfret said:
I would like to join,

see you online!

ohmy.gif

frown.gif

i didnt have to put all the fcs in again. the wii saved them for me somehow

HighIrish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Stroke..Im an RN. Good to see other medical professionals in the clan.

MSN messenger would be cool for me.

Any chance we could register on gamebattles and play some clan matches?? Love the thrill of a clan match..though we would need an IM to play it.

GTIrish

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I must admit I guilty of glitching Cliffside a couple times also. It was funny at first but some people have to do it whenever they get on that map. Whenever I'd see a shadow running around I knew I had to get underground and kill him at least twice before he stopped.

But speaking about glitches, like I said, I'm playing a DVD-R copy of MWR. On Strike and District mostly, on occasion parts of the map disappear. It looks just like if you glitch Cliffside. Walls and buildings disappear and I only see objects like combustive barrels and cars, and other players. I can see a guy upstairs who's camping in a room in mid air. I can actually use this to my advantage because I can see him and can sneak up on him. The thing that sucks is that I don't see walls or tables & etc. I'll think I'm on his 6 and shoot just to realize there is part of a wall 2 feet in front of my face, and I just gave up my position. I don't think this has happened to anyone else so I'm sure it's with the copy I have.

Also, IMs are a must if we ever get on a ladder ... ventrillo might be another option. Definitely need either one to coordinate and strategize (

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
buttcheese said:
Yeah I must admit I guilty of glitching Cliffside a couple times also. It was funny at first but some people have to do it whenever they get on that map. Whenever I'd see a shadow running around I knew I had to get underground and kill him at least twice before he stopped.

But speaking about glitches, like I said, I'm playing a DVD-R copy of MWR. On Strike and District mostly, on occasion parts of the map disappear. It looks just like if you glitch Cliffside. Walls and buildings disappear and I only see objects like combustive barrels and cars, and other players. I can see a guy upstairs who's camping in a room in mid air. I can actually use this to my advantage because I can see him and can sneak up on him. The thing that sucks is that I don't see walls or tables & etc. I'll think I'm on his 6 and shoot just to realize there is part of a wall 2 feet in front of my face, and I just gave up my position. I don't think this has happened to anyone else so I'm sure it's with the copy I have.

Also, IMs are a must if we ever get on a ladder ... ventrillo might be another option. Definitely need either one to coordinate and strategize (

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So, was playing yesterday when i finally got to 1st prestige (yay^^) was playing with some of u guys in the clan and after i entered the prestige mode none were online, and still haven't seen anyone from the clan online, coincidence?

Also, anyone know of a ocarina code i can use to unlock all single player missions?

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yobemal said:
So, was playing yesterday when i finally got to 1st prestige (yay^^) was playing with some of u guys in the clan and after i entered the prestige mode none were online, and still haven't seen anyone from the clan online, coincidence?

Also, anyone know of a ocarina code i can use to unlock all single player missions?

I think the only codes were for multiplayer. I could be wrong though
unsure.gif

As for the prestige thing, I would think it's a coincidence.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the PAL version that you guys are speaking of. I use USB and have never had the map unload or taken awhile to join a match. It does peek my curiosity I might burn to DVD to see.

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
10_0ARMY said:
yobemal said:

I think the only codes were for multiplayer. I could be wrong though
unsure.gif

As for the prestige thing, I would think it's a coincidence.

Aww, well might download a NTSC version and complete single player on that

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
The map "unloading" is the result of such a bad leak. I use the PAL version that came out early and the same thing happens to me. I take it as an advantage for the same reason u said. It can get annoying though...
wacko.gif

Isn't being slow to join in a match a function of connection strength to the host.( I never join matches for 20 seconds) It is ALWAYS 20 seconds for me, I don't know why but it is.
unsure.gif

I dunno, but I read that the Wii reads DVD-Rs at half speed so it takes longer to load. It still pertains that I haven't been the bomb carrier yet. Oh well, not a biggy. I did notice that when we played together, you and me were always the last to spawn so I'm pretty sure it's our copies.
hate2.gif

Irish, kurse, Ringo, GameSoul, I added all of you.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry i haven't been up to date i haven't been on the wii for a week and i have to check all my FCs because apperently im missing some people (i got to right down everyone FCs somewhere.)

ALSO...is there a way to make my PAL version into NTSC without losing all my lvls FCs etc etc? Because i do have the real NTSC version of them game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto