10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Can it possibly be any earlier? I don't know if I'll be able to play at that time. I'll check it out and see if I can. Plus how are we going to get the FC of the clan we are versing. I'm assuming that the battle will be faced via private match, yes?
glare.gif

zop2291

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on for any day and any time so no worries here
also i add everyone on the list there was two that said it was invalid sooo just letting you know

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up all. I added everyone up until me. This is my first clan but I'm a WaW vet

Big T - (I guess it's [GT] Big T now)
1464 6688 3984

demolisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey how yall doing? im going to add yall and im joining asap once i get onto my account. my user is demolisher but of course itll be changed to [GT] demolisher if possible. i have fairly good scores. i use mainly assualt rifles and lmgs. i hate noob tubes(m203s, rpgs) and also noob rifles (m16s) one shot kills aint really kool.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok i have alot to talk about this post so bare wiht me.
1.Our Clan war will be this friday ta 4oclock times are not yet set and I have to talk with the other clan leader again.
2.Please sign up to MLG GameBattles and i will add all your information there. This website is where we can have easy wars and i can tlak to other leaders..it just makes everything simple.
3.Since i cannot take all our players because we have a max of 5 we must find a way to find out who is going. There is already me and 10_0army we need 3more seats any suggestions on how this will work out?
4.For the color issue we have the choice of Light Blue Black and Dark blue color suggestons anyone? And if you dojnt have enough space in your name then dont add colour.

Thank You in all your co operation.

P.S i cant edit my main post because my mozilla firefox isnt working.

demolisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the will be [GT]dem.mike since the clan name takes ups space. so the dem.= demolisher. my fc is 226530991579

Posts merged

the will be [GT]dem.mike since the clan name takes ups space. so the dem.= demolisher. my fc is 226530991579

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Ok i have alot to talk about this post so bare wiht me.
1.Our Clan war will be this friday ta 4oclock times are not yet set and I have to talk with the other clan leader again.
2.Please sign up to MLG GameBattles and i will add all your information there. This website is where we can have easy wars and i can tlak to other leaders..it just makes everything simple.
3.Since i cannot take all our players because we have a max of 5 we must find a way to find out who is going. There is already me and 10_0army we need 3more seats any suggestions on how this will work out?
4.For the color issue we have the choice of Light Blue Black and Dark blue color suggestons anyone? And if you dojnt have enough space in your name then dont add colour.

Thank You in all your co operation.

P.S i cant edit my main post because my mozilla firefox isnt working.

4'oclock works perfectly for me, so I'm in for Friday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto