Country
United States
Janye said:
Looking for the following Mush items:

Forest Floor (Carpet)
Table
End Table
TV

Have some Mush items to trade for each. Please PM me if you have any of the following. Can also pay bells if your not collecting.

Thanks
i have the end mush table...i belive we have eachother registered already..i am just loggin off now, but i will be on tomorrow for most of the day... so send me a PM with where u wanna meet

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't think so... are you going to go on now? We can try if you want

EDIT - Your speedtest makes mine look like crap

Janye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi T, I actually have the end table now. I am only missing the Forest Floor and the TV, so to recap

I am looking for the forest floor and the tv for the must set. I can trade an item or pay bells. Please PM me if you have either
smile.gif

Thanks

Janye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, I am also looking to buy an axe somewhere, I broke mine last night trying to redo the trees in my town
smile.gif

T-RO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey people is anyone on? wel when u are PM me with your info my info is: FC:3953-0573-5087 Name: Edwards Town:TunaTown thanks...please please please respond.

T-RO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering... has anyone else been offered a crobar by a towns person? my friend accidentally turned it down.. so im wondering if you ever get it offered to you again..

T-RO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugh.... is anyone out there? is anyone on or interested in visiting other towns..if so PM with your info pleasepleaseplease

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wtf, I'm interested.

I've been interested since day one.

I keep leaving replies here with my MSN and AIM contact information to set up a visit,

But no one seems to be wanting to visit. I guess I'll go on other sites and look for visitors.

Rixardion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AC Name: Daniel
Friend Code: 1333-1391-2846

AC Name: Megan
Friend Code: 1676-7365-2962

Town: Murfrees

Hope to see some of you in game!

PM me if you add me if you add either and I'll add you on my side
wink.gif

Pink_Waters

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys, i need help with something!
i've composed a letter and speified a friend from another town,
then i went to the post office to send it, and i won't let me send the letter to another towns, its just does not show up other towns, whats wrong?

Pink_Waters

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys, i need help with something!
i've composed a letter and speified a friend from another town,
then i went to the post office to send it, and i won't let me send the letter to another towns, its just does not show up other towns, whats wrong?

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, you know when you wifi with someone and then look in your roster, it has a heart next their name, well what the outlined heart mean? Because it's someone who I haven't wified with yet, so I just want to know what it means.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Wtf, I'm interested.

I've been interested since day one.

I keep leaving replies here with my MSN and AIM contact information to set up a visit,

But no one seems to be wanting to visit. I guess I'll go on other sites and look for visitors.

You seriously think people are going to go out of there way to pm you or add you to msn just to get your details and for you to add them?

If you really wanted visitors you would post your details in a post like every other normal person and not demand that they pm you first, you would also have added people who have posted their details and mention who you have added so they can add you too.

You have not made any effort and simply kept telling people to pm you, why should they pm you? its you who wants to add them, make an effort.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff