Off Topic...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since I'm assuming we all are scifi fans, I was wondering what people thought of Obi-Wan Kenobi (the new series on disney+)? I have it being recorded by sonarr, just haven't watched it. I heard the book of boba fett sucked, which I also recorded and haven't seen yet. I'm just two episodes into Picard season 2, and I really like this season:

1654097129923.png

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had a chance to watch Obi-Wan yet, but am planning to. It's true that Boba Fett was generally just worse than The Mandalorian which is a shame, but I didn't feel like it was completely unwatchable or anything.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had a chance to watch Obi-Wan yet, but am planning to. It's true that Boba Fett was generally just worse than The Mandalorian which is a shame, but I didn't feel like it was completely unwatchable or anything.
I have a baby yoda calendar, which my sister bought, and I also have baby yoda bed sheets. I bought some odyssey sheets, Mario odyssey, but they don't seem to fit my bed as my mattress is so thick. I bought a new mattress after I got on disability, and it's fantastic. :)

Reactions: Glyptofane

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: