Odd SD card bug on latest Atmo 14.1

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! Help appreciated.
Current Atmo SD card ran out of space so I got a brand new name brand samsung 512gb sd card.

Created an emunand. Then updated the emunand through daybreak (14.1) Set it to reset to factory settings which is fine.
Whenever it reboots back into emunand, its reads the 14.1 just fine but I keep getting the error
CANNOT READ THE SD CARD. and will not show any data available. Emunand seems to run fine otherwise

I can boot into sysnand and it reads the spare space just fine!

Pop it into the pc and I can read all the files just fine as well. Scan the card and its fine. Only gives the error in emunand. What in the world is causing this? using fat32 FYI.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to delete the nintendo folder in emummc folder, see if that helps. btw there's no need to factory reset, resetting it would cause joycons to de-sync between emunand and sysnand.

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to delete the nintendo folder in emummc folder, see if that helps. btw there's no need to factory reset, resetting it would cause joycons to de-sync between emunand and sysnand.
So I figured that was the issue and deleted the nintendo folder. When in emunand its the same error and wont create a new one for whatever reason.
Boot into regular sysnand and it creates the folder just fine!

It seems that nomatter what, when in emunand it cant do anything with the card. I can hit album and it can run the apps I have which is SUPER odd... is this some sort of bug? I am about to try a different SD card...

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok had a brain fart. Delete the Nintendo folder inside of the emuMMC folder and not at the root. Seems to be working fine now!
For some reason it doesn't delete it properly when the prompt comes up...

Anywho, all is well now! Thank for the help guys!

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually have a Question: When the 3DS was going good, there was a Tool that if you wanted to Upgrade to a higher MicroSD Card, or SD Card, it would clone everything from the old one, to the new one, including how the Card was, with EmuNAND. Would this work with the switch?

Reactions: viper3344

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually have a Question: When the 3DS was going good, there was a Tool that if you wanted to Upgrade to a higher MicroSD Card, or SD Card, it would clone everything from the old one, to the new one, including how the Card was, with EmuNAND. Would this work with the switch?
I mean I guess a RAW 1:1 imager would would. Anyone try it?

Reactions: Smoker1

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No reason it wouldn't.

Reactions: Smoker1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM