Hacking Odd Request: Looking for scan or picture of EZ Flash Jr label

gumbyx84

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says is all. I got my EZ Flash Jr in this week and found the label wasn't installed. Misapplied it and when I tried to remove it the label started to tear from the adhesive. Would anyone be able to help an OCD guy out and provide a good scan or picture of their label so I can print a replacement?

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can help.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says is all. I got my EZ Flash Jr in this week and found the label wasn't installed. Misapplied it and when I tried to remove it the label started to tear from the adhesive. Would anyone be able to help an OCD guy out and provide a good scan or picture of their label so I can print a replacement?

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can help.
My label looks better then stock [emoji14]
93a4bf526614d15dd3ca426f1bbdc7eb.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.ezflash.cn/product/ezflash-junior/ has some shots.
Mine I took some pictures of and attached one of the better ones. It is glossy so scans and pictures are harder. I am not sure offhand what the fonts used are do a search for font OCR as there are various sites to upload images to) but the main logo is the one they have used since the EZ4 (I remember the contest it was made for) so should be able to source something there.
Click for larger, or download the 7z if the forum image handler compressed it down further than is ideal.
105_1549.JPG

Attachments

• ezflash_jr_label.7z
    4.6 MB · Views: 119
Reactions: gumbyx84

gumbyx84

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.ezflash.cn/product/ezflash-junior/ has some shots.
Mine I took some pictures of and attached one of the better ones. It is glossy so scans and pictures are harder. I am not sure offhand what the fonts used are do a search for font OCR as there are various sites to upload images to) but the main logo is the one they have used since the EZ4 (I remember the contest it was made for) so should be able to source something there.
Click for larger, or download the 7z if the forum image handler compressed it down further than is ideal.
View attachment 268992

I just realized I never said thank you. So thank you for the scan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1