Gaming Odd bit of mouse controls

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what ever reason, as of about 10 - 15 minutes ago (it's 12:30 AM here in the central time zone), my mouse started acting strange. Normal button presses with computer mice should be not be that forceful, soft click of the left (or right/wheel) does what ever action we want, right? For what ever reason my mouse has started to want more forceful presses/pressure on the button/wheel when I want something done.

Before I reformated, it was also doing this but I thought it might be something else but it seemed like my mouse wanted more pressure on the button(s) than normal. Why?
mellow.gif

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
dlf said:
For what ever reason, as of about 10 - 15 minutes ago (it's 12:30 AM here in the central time zone), my mouse started acting strange. Normal button presses with computer mice should be not be that forceful, soft click of the left (or right/wheel) does what ever action we want, right? For what ever reason my mouse has started to want more forceful presses/pressure on the button/wheel when I want something done.

Before I reformated, it was also doing this but I thought it might be something else but it seemed like my mouse wanted more pressure on the button(s) than normal. Why?
mellow.gif
Okay, I have a few questions. Firstly, what sort of mouse is this? Secondly, are you sure it's not taking longer to register? If not, your mouse may be wearing out.

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a Microsoft laser mouse (wah! . . .), no special features tha tI know of, it uses USB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la