I had just unlocked the four advanced jobs as well:sad:

Anybody have a save with all jobs unlocked they willing to share?​

Last edited by Supreme23,

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated the template, let me know if it works.
I haven't tried changing things in there
Tried it ~ here
4v1pc2.jpg

iNash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Updated the template, let me know if it works.
I haven't tried changing things in there

good day bro, thanks for your wonderful job,

regarding 010 editor I've done every step in your tutorial but i do not know how to change the values or edit them in the app any video or pic tutorial, also i went the first method EdiZon its worked great but i noticed that when i changed my character Lvl to 10 Xp will reset after every battle also the money value so slow to increase any way to put the numbers to 999999 directly kindly advise am new to this.

regards,

iNash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
good day bro, thanks for your wonderful job,

regarding 010 editor I've done every step in your tutorial but i do not know how to change the values or edit them in the app any video or pic tutorial, also i went the first method EdiZon its worked great but i noticed that when i changed my character Lvl to 10 Xp will reset after every battle also the money value so slow to increase any way to put the numbers to 999999 directly kindly advise am new to this.

regards,

any help please

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just spent an hour combing through youtube playthroughs to find exp values. it looks like there are a few curves, not one steady function for cumulative level->exp and i'm still missing data for levels 68, 78, 80-87, 90-92, 96-99 but if this data is of any use let me know. also let me know if you have screenshots or videos of battle complete screens with those values.

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Any plan about making a save editor that doesn't relie on 010 hex editor? I mean, with an user interface.

Great work so far with the template. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SleepyPrince

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
i just spent an hour combing through youtube playthroughs to find exp values. it looks like there are a few curves, not one steady function for cumulative level->exp and i'm still missing data for levels 68, 78, 80-87, 90-92, 96-99 but if this data is of any use let me know. also let me know if you have screenshots or videos of battle complete screens with those values.
It’s crazy that ~500,000 xp gives you around Lv78, and Lv 99 needs >10 times the xp
If I have time, I probably will use one of those debuggers to grab all the xp required for each level

Any plan about making a save editor that doesn't relie on 010 hex editor? I mean, with an user interface.

Great work so far with the template. Cheers.
I am trying to make one, but progress is slow
Here's one made by someone else https://github.com/turtle-insect/OctopathTraveler/releases (still in development and is in Japanese)

Im not good with editing hex does anyone have a save with max money and stats?
Try EdiZon?

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s crazy that ~500,000 xp gives you around Lv78, and Lv 99 needs >10 times the xp
If I have time, I probably will use one of those debuggers to grab all the xp required for each level

I am trying to make one, but progress is slow
Here's one made by someone else https://github.com/turtle-insect/OctopathTraveler/releases (still in development and is in Japanese)

Try EdiZon?
i have that but i dont know how to do this, editing it seems to complicated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Psionic Roshambo only if you're electroboom