OCDM - Mario Maker 3DS course manager

OCDM stands for Online Course Database Manager

Features*:
  • import and export courses, both** 3DS and WiiU
  • cryptofix saves (if the game marked your save as "corrupted")
    • Note: this will overwrite the LockoutID in your courses, not in the save file, so please be fair and don't reupload others' courses :)
  • make/apply save snapshots (exports all files which are used in the save)
    • Note: please format your save data before restoring your save otherwise the game could mark your save as "corrupted", and this one is not cryptofixable
  • browse SMMDB
    • download courses
    • discontinued

*: these features are in the latest build at the time of editing this post, so functionality in the public build could differ
**: due to differences in the 3DS and the WiiU version, importing a converted course file on a foreign platform could crash the game on loading the course

bf9dd7f81f.jpg

dfa53dcd86.jpg

82f4e899ed.jpg

2d84f7a0f6.jpg

9f7d574fee.png

fd529e16c1.png

3e10674a00.png

fd5ea7441e.png

d593f2b5ff.png

f4b4b4fcf4.jpg

[Download] (not supported anymore)​

Last edited by Sono,

Tarnadas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
smmdb.ddns.net
XP
Country
Germany

LuckyPower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So how does the cryptofix work?
I can only find cryptotest which seems to analyse the courses but doesn't fix the injected save from corrupting.
And I do not want to unlock everything for a 3rd time :P

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So how does the cryptofix work?
I can only find cryptotest which seems to analyse the courses but doesn't fix the injected save from corrupting.
And I do not want to unlock everything for a 3rd time :P

there's no option (yet) to unlock all, as I didn't RE all the stuff needed for that

there's no cryptofix option yet, but all it does is loads the savefile, and cryptofixes the save according to the savefile... just changing stuff in headers, that's it :P

Pakhitew-Island

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Last edited by Pakhitew-Island,

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Also, does anyone else have the very occasional level that will fail to load?

A couple have ended up this way for me, including this level, メビウス詮給ô: http://smmdb.ddns.net/api/downloadcourse?id=597223ddf160681a439da225&type=3ds

Which is a shame because Ive seen videos of it and always wanted to try it myself.
I do remember that one level wouldn't work for me as well, don't know why.. Could import it perfectly using OCDM but, when I tap on it in the course manager the game just freezes..

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Also, does anyone else have the very occasional level that will fail to load?

A couple have ended up this way for me, including this level, メビウス詮給ô: http://smmdb.ddns.net/api/downloadcourse?id=597223ddf160681a439da225&type=3ds

Which is a shame because Ive seen videos of it and always wanted to try it myself.

did you try importing the WiiU one? try that

I do remember that one level wouldn't work for me as well, don't know why.. Could import it perfectly using OCDM but, when I tap on it in the course manager the game just freezes..

the game doesn't freeze, but crashes very badly... as I said above, try importing the WiiU course, not the converted one

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I made a breakthru' today! I made Miis working! :D Looks like this is a hidden functionality, because that is not shown for courses made by you.

fd5ea7441e.png

d593f2b5ff.png

Sadly I broke something again though, because now my poor favorite (test) level (Triple Wall Jump) is crashing now on importing :/

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
I made a breakthru' today! I made Miis working! :D Looks like this is a hidden functionality, because that is not shown for courses made by you.

fd5ea7441e.png

d593f2b5ff.png

Sadly I broke something again though, because now my poor favorite (test) level (Triple Wall Jump) is crashing now on importing :/
It's not really hidden. Courses shared over local play also have Miis. I know this since I share levels w/ my little brother sometimes (we make levels for each other and try to beat each others levels, its actually really fun).

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It's not really hidden. Courses shared over local play also have Miis. I know this since I share levels w/ my little brother sometimes (we make levels for each other and try to beat each others levels, its actually really fun).

oh, I forgot local sharing exists, my bad :/

Reactions: Ev1l0rd

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
did you try importing the WiiU one? try that

the game doesn't freeze, but crashes very badly... as I said above, try importing the WiiU course, not the converted one
Okay, I will try that!
Also, just a question, when the online function will finally be working, will we be able to download courses in both format that is, on Wii U as well as 3ds format?

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Okay, I will try that!
Also, just a question, when the online function will finally be working, will we be able to download courses in both format that is, on Wii U as well as 3ds format?

I'm talking with Tarnadas about this, as there are differences in his WiiU<-->3DS code and mine; his is more stable, but mine retains the most metadata as possible, so it's a tradeoff. Time will decide, I don't know it yet, but I want it to be the case.

Reactions: KJ1

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm talking with Tarnadas about this, as there are differences in his WiiU<-->3DS code and mine; his is more stable, but mine retains the most metadata as possible, so it's a tradeoff. Time will decide, I don't know it yet, but I want it to be the case.
Okay, thanks for replying! ^_^ Eagerly waiting for the online thing to be implemented!

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Okay, thanks for replying! ^_^ Eagerly waiting for the online thing to be implemented!

Due to my lazyness I gave poor Tarnadas a bit too much work, so now I'm waiting for him to finish the features I requested, and then it's just a matter of GUI design. I decided to middle finger HTTPCPP, and just reuse the already-working hacky code from DiscordCTR :P

also, not so long ago I discovered how to check course completition data, so troll map makers will need to try harder >:^)

Last edited by Sono,
Reactions: NightScript and KJ1

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Due to my lazyness I gave poor Tarnadas a bit too much work, so now I'm waiting for him to finish the features I requested, and then it's just a matter of GUI design. I decided to middle finger HTTPCPP, and just reuse the already-working hacky code from DiscordCTR :P

also, not so long ago I discovered how to check course completition data, so troll map makers will need to try harder >:^)
Yay, its awesome! :D Also, yeah, it is nice that there won't be many troll levels! Thanks man! ^_^

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Okay, so while Tarnadas is implementing the stuff I requested for I'll have to dig in the game code for some other unknown flags in the level file, so I might as well just make an external editor to allow haxxery like putting the goal pole in a question block. I hope @Tarnadas is allowing me to be able to upload haxxery levels made with this tool I'll be making for testing out the reverse engineered level format.

Also, if someone is willing to (temporarily) donate me a hacked/hackable WiiU then I'm willing to look into making OCDM4U :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: