Homebrew O3DS Firmware 4.2

Switchwise

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if im posting this in the right section but I've basically recently obtained an old 3ds with 4.2 firmware, is it possible to run cia files without cfw? Pretty new to the scene.

Switchwise

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your help guys, finally got few, I'm on rxtools 4.2, one more thing, I'm not sure its safe to update my emunand, how do u update to specific fw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for your help guys, finally got few, I'm on rxtools 4.2, one more thing, I'm not sure its safe to update my emunand, how do u update to specific fw

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just update through system settings.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere to specifically not update emunand because u won't be able to access back into it with new firmware
Don't update SysNAND, EmuNAND is fine to update as long as you're using the most recent version of rxTools. Make sure you're using the right firmware files also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a