O3DS 9.5 HBL?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by opmas, May 19, 2016.

1. opmas
    OP

opmas GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2016
    What is the best way to get into HBL with O3ds 9.5.0-22E coz I am having trouble accessing it. This is what I enter on the browser hxxp://yls8.mtheall/sliderhax.php but to no avail. Please help me

2. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    Of course that's not working. It's not even a real URL.

3. DrCrygor07

DrCrygor07 Italian Wario Ware bootleg©

Sep 4, 2014
    Italy
  4. opmas
    OP

opmas GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2016
    I just changed the http to hxxp so it will not show as a hyperlink. Anyway, i was able to get the yellowscreen and it freezes all the time

5. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    I knew that. You left off the TLD. Anyway, this is normal, especially if you don't have the starter kit installed. You just gotta keep trying.

6. opmas
    OP

opmas GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2016
    Also getting :An error has occured. Hold down the POWER Button :(

7. opmas
    OP

opmas GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2016
    Thanks for the response. I was able to access HBL. I can really say that it is pain in the @$$ to get into it. Now I am having trouble with the sysupdater haha. Will just keep on doint it. Thanks

8. Temarile

Temarile (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Jan 7, 2016
    Netherlands
    Once you get into the HBL just install menuhax and set the trigger to D-PAD down so every time you boot with the dpad down pressed, you'll boot into the HBL. That way you don't have to keep trying browserhax.

9. opmas
    OP

opmas GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2016
    Downgrade installed ok. but it is just black screen damn!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I think it is brick now. Did not get any error during the process of downgrading.

Any solution for this?

hmmm its wierd. Im not sure if this is partial downgrade. coz it is just black screen after the downgrade. When I rebooted it is just on black screen. then after so many tries it is now back on with 9.2.0-20E. When I exit from the system settings. it is now on black screen. any fix on this?