Hardware O3ds/2ds battery question.

Heien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My o3ds battery started swelling and there isnt a way for me to get official nintendo battery i ordered one from china. When i try to charge them the charging light turns on for 5 secs and turns off. Most likely a dead one but i noticed the seller saying batteries are for 2ds only and not compatible with 3ds. It's a ctr-003 so shouldn't it be compatible with 3ds as well? Or the seller is just trying to rip people off with 3ds?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My o3ds battery started swelling and there isnt a way for me to get official nintendo battery i ordered one from china. When i try to charge them the charging light turns on for 5 secs and turns off. Most likely a dead one but i noticed the seller saying batteries are for 2ds only and not compatible with 3ds. It's a ctr-003 so shouldn't it be compatible with 3ds as well? Or the seller is just trying to rip people off with 3ds?

A ctr-003 is a ctr-003 they r the same

Reactions: Heien

Heien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A ctr-003 is a ctr-003 they r the same

Ok I have another question. I ordered 2 batteries from china and 1 from a local place (which probably ordered his batch from china) and all 3 of them didnt even work. Insert the battery, device doesnt turn on and when plugged the charger in it flashes the orange light for 5sec and turns off like there is no battery in place.

Am i really unlucky and both places sent me faulty ones or could it be something wrong with my device? The original battery still works and charges fine btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeah, they were going for that.