Android Nvidia Shield TV Mouse Controls?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how this works? I know for a fact the right analog stick on the controller can be use to control a mouse cursor in some apps. This makes it easy to emulate touch controls that is impossible on the device. The only problem is, SOME apps does it, and it's not really explicit on which ones. It just seems like luck what apps do it or not. I'm asking because I want to use a file manager and find it easier to use with a cursor.

So I was just curious if anyone knew of any file manager apps that functions properly on this system with cursor support... (Or if someone can make one) I don't know enough about why it's picky on the app it lets me use it with.:blink:

krakenx

Trophies
XP
Country
You can connect a USB or bluetooth mouse and it will work in most programs. I think the right analog stick mouse controls are something each app needs to specifically code, but Android's mouse support is pretty much universal.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can't honestly say much. I only noticed the mouse works in apps that I install from APK. The only reason why I had to because i couldn't find it in the app store on the system. So i had to install stuff like sonic 2 on there that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1