Issac I
    Supervisor

Sweden
    Not banned, only suspended for a day.

4. straumli

straumli Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    How can I download all title updates? It is possible via the server GUI but I fail to get it working via the command line.. :)

5. morrison22

morrison22 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    You can download updates by setting the update flag to true in nut.conf, then run nut.py via command line.

6. Vantis

Vantis Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Ok so I am trying to organise my .nsp collection. I have a Game Folder within that folder I have Base Folder, Update Folder, and I want DLC Folder. Within each folder I would like the .nsp's ( all DLC in one folder within the game name folder) I have tried everything with no luck

Last edited by Vantis, Aug 29, 2018
  7. PsychOsmosis

PsychOsmosis Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'm trying to remove title rights from the NSP (which is, as I understand, the same as using the SDK and reencrypting the NSP as "standard crypto") but I keep getting "Exception: Mismatched masterKeyRevs!"... :(
    nut.py says the "masterKeyRev = 0x0" for both titles, but both are titles released in the last month, so it should be a newer masterkey, no? But I don't know how to specify the masterkeyrev for each title. There is no field in the titledb for the masterkeyrev...
    Both NSPs were obtained on a certain website, NOT using CDN.

So I'm at a complete loss... :(
    If you wouldn't mind helping me, I would be infinitely grateful!

EDIT: Keys were also obtained online.

EDIT2: After trying to figure it out even more, it seems nut.py obtains the wrong titlekeyDec from the rights id using master_key_00. But I know for sure that I have the right key00. I found the same key on 3 different websites. I also tried the keys 01 to 05 to no avail (I don't get the correct titlekey of the game with neither of them). I also tried caps and lowercase for master_key_00, but I always get the same wrong titlekey. Does the script use another value apart from the rights ID and master_key_00 to obtain the titlekey? If I have this value wrong, it could explain why I get the wrong titlekey. If not, I seriously don't know what the problem is..!!

EDIT3: I found which keys the script use, reverified each and everyone of them and it still gives me the same wrong titlekey...

Perhaps the NSP was reencoded to master_key_00 by the warez team for compatibility with older firmware and that's why nut.py shits the bed??? The file is encrypted with key rev 0 but the decrypted files say that it should be encrypted with key rev 5 so that's where the mismatch comes from?
    Also, that would explain why the titlekey is different than the "publicly available" one!!

FINAL EDIT: Question answered on GitHub. NSP has indeed been modified for the scene release, leading to the masterKeyRev mismatch!

Last edited by PsychOsmosis, Sep 10, 2018
    ByteBite likes this.
  8. blawar

OP blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    yeah i don’t know why the ticket in that release is bad. i asked around, and people were having issues with the messenger scene release too. i am really curious if that title installed will even play on the switch
    . the ticket is reporting master key rev 0 when clearly it is 5.

9. straumli

straumli Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    1. Is it correct that in Server mode you can only download/push-to-tinfoil the original title keys and not the latest update?
    2. After I ran "python nut.py" and downloaded titles, I can still manually select to download updates in the "Title Updates Available" popup. In my config file I have set the update property to TRUE so I did not expect that. What is the difference between the config settings and the manual selecting of downloading titles updates?
    "download": {
    "base": true,
    "update": true,

10. blawar

OP blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    yeah server mode only supports pushing base titles. it’s a work in progress.

11. straumli

straumli Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Understood. And my second question? :)

12. |-Goku-|

|-Goku-| Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Tried using the server GUI, but it asks for a password upon accessing localhost:9000, any ideas?

13. straumli

straumli Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Edit /conf/user*

14. Priyam

Priyam GBAtemp Regular

India
    now that cdnsp doesn't work, how do i unlock already preloaded games like fifa 19.

15. blawar

OP blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    get the title key into the database, then run nut.py --unlock-all

look at the format of titlekeys.txt to see what it expects.

Priyam likes this.
  16. Priyam

Priyam GBAtemp Regular

India
    i have placed nut.py in the cdnsp folder, but it's not working. When clicked, a window opens for 1 sec and closes

17. blawar

OP blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    Did you not download the NSX with nut? you cant move just nut.py

18. Priyam

Priyam GBAtemp Regular

India
    yes, i downloaded through the cdnsp gui using nut mode. I didn't see any file called nut.py in the cdnsp directory so i downloaded and placed in that folder. What am i doing wrong?
    Edit; okay just found out that cdnsp gui already has a unlock option. I tired using that but it says unable. Failed to obtained titlekey. But when i updated the titlekeys i saw fifa 19 being added. Do i have to add manually?
    double edit. : i think fifa 19 is still not added to the cdnsp database. It only appears in nut mode. I think I will have to wait some for time to be added. Thanks anyways

Last edited by Priyam, Sep 28, 2018
  19. blawar

OP blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    That isnt nut, that is bobs gui. I know there is a way for it to unlock them, I just do not know how. You should ask on discord where he hangs out.

20. blawar

OP blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    Nut has updated to support edge tokens.

Draft saved Draft deleted