1. blawar
    OP

blawar GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    This is a program that automatically downloads all games from the CDN, and organizes them on the file system as backups. You can only play games that you have legally purchased / have a title key for. Nut also provides a web interface for browsing your collection, and downloading from.

You should copy nut.default.conf to nut.conf and make all of your local edits in nut.conf.

If you only wish to rename / organize files, and not download anything, edit nut.conf and set all downloading options to false. Your NSP files should have the titleid as a part of the filename in brackets.

It can download any titles you do not have a key for (for archiving), by enabling sansTitleKey in nut.conf. These titles are saved with the .nsx file extension, and can be unlocked at a later time when a title key is found.

Nut can also change the master key encryption of titles, and remove title rights from titles.

This program is designed for intermediate to advanced users. It is heavily a WIP, so please do not report things broken.

http://github.com/blawar/nut

[​IMG]

Lemon_, Joel16, TheMrIron2 and 5 others like this.
  2. Dominator211

Dominator211 JFK's Jelly Donut

Oct 15, 2016
    United States
    Upstate, New York
    Looks fun,

3. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    CDN downloaders are worthless now, since it flags you for a ban... Not sure why people keep bothering with them.

Lemon_, NoNAND and Lilith Valentine like this.
  4. magico29

magico29 GBAtemp Maniac

GBAtemp Patron
    magico29 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 2, 2017
    United States
    fuck bans,lets have some fun!!!

5. blawar
    OP

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    This application is much more than CDN downloader. I mostly created the app for managing my collection, not downloading from the CDN.

tiliarou and Jayro like this.
  6. iriez

iriez GBAtemp Fan

Oct 27, 2016
    United States
    Banned how? Most people using cdn are not using their own keys.

-----a, Pluupy, whateverg1012 and 2 others like this.
  7. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    You dont use your own key when useing a cdn, you use someone elses that they have donated, message me if you want me to help you set it up.

Shrapn, Pluupy and tiliarou like this.
  8. SkittleDash

SkittleDash Loading...

GBAtemp Patron
    SkittleDash is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 21, 2015
    Japan
    Planeptune
    You would've thought that Nintendo would've planned ahead with the certificates. Turns out they didn't. Good job, Nintendo. Claps

9. blawar
    OP

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    Nothing they can do. It’s a simple money equation. If it costs them 5 million more per year in increased cdn fees for auth, to stop 2 million in piracy, they are going to let it slide.

-----a likes this.
  10. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Really, they dont care, not a big enough loss for them, probably only a few thousand ppl use cdn for piracy a day.

11. Kev63

Kev63 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2010
    France
    Lyon (69)
    Hi @blawar, just a question, what sofware did you use to make the titledb.txt? Did you manage to update Shogun or so?

12. straumli

straumli Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2018
    Netherlands
    l am completely new to this so forgive if I ask something silly, but when running the script I get the following warnings/errors. Can these be ignored or should I first fix something

root@vault13:/dikkert/Server/Games/nut# python nut.py
    ,;:;;,
    ;;;;;
    .=', ;:;;:,
    /_', "=. ';:;:;
    @=:__, \,;:;:'
    _(\.= ;:;;'
    `"_( _/="`
    `"'
    loaded titledb/default.txt in 0.149381 seconds
    could not load files file
    loaded file list in 4.699999999996374e-05 seconds
    Queue load error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'queue.txt'
    organizing
    removing empty directories
    starting thread 0
    starting thread 1
    starting thread 2
    starting thread 3
    Downloading Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame [0100742007266000] v0:
    /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:791: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html
    InsecureRequestWarning)
    /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:791: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html
    InsecureRequestWarning)
    InsecureRequestWarning)
    Downloading World to the West [01000e30042f2000] v0:
    Downloading Mo Jie Zhan Ji deisugaia Refine [010076500aa42000] v0:
    Downloading hatsupibasudeizu [0100c88008ba6000] v0:
    InsecureRequestWarning)
    InsecureRequestWarning)
    InsecureRequestWarning)
    InsecureRequestWarning)
    Verified 7e9eaebefa5488f45510435403e27b35.nca...

13. blawar
    OP

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    Shogun access is very limited as you know. We can scrape shogun, but generally wont except for very specific titles we cant get info from elsewhere, as scraping shogun will burn the cert within a day or so generally. I generally will scrape the public eshop site's for info.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

It sounds like you didnt add the required files. You should read the readme. You need to locate 3 files:

• Certificate.cert
    • nx_tls_client_cert.pem
    • keys.txt

14. straumli

straumli Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2018
    Netherlands
    I found them and placed them in the same dir as the .py script. I feel stupid to ask but what do you mean with: "your already configured CDNSP directory."

15. blawar
    OP

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    It just says that so people can get those 3 files they need. It does not need to be in a CDNSP dir.

Is it actually downloading? Those warnings about queue.txt and files can be ignored, i need to clean up error handling and warnings.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

that text file isnt even the full database. If you want the full database, run nut.py --scrape and then check out titles.json :)

16. straumli

straumli Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2018
    Netherlands
    When I set "sansTitleKey" to TRUE it downloads files so I guess I am almost there? Perhaps I do not have sufficient keys in my keys.txt?

17. blawar
    OP

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    what that means, is that you don't have any title keys. You need a title key to play the game. You can get the title key by purchasing the game and dumping the key. However some unscrupulous people share their title keys and engage in piracy. If you do engage in piracy, I would hope you at least purchase / support the games you enjoy. There are many public database files full of title keys. sansTitleKey basically means preload the game until a title key is found.

18. straumli

straumli Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2018
    Netherlands
    Gottit, for now I am just playing and try to understand how things work. Thanks for your patience and understanding

19. milomc123

milomc123 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2018
    Ireland
    In the soul stone
    I love the interface! :D :yay:

20. WiiuGold

WiiuGold GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2015
    United States
    interface is Great!!

milomc123 likes this.