godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

What do those two do?
tik2sd creates a backup of your tickets (i.e. licenses) to the sd card. I think it saves them to the root of the sd card. nand dumper would be quick as long as you don't do the mlc. that also saves to the root of the sd card.

Thedtraded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did it write the tik2sd folder?
I tried tik2sd.elf and when I press B or A to backup console tickets or current disc ticket they both say “Failed to mount ODD” then it just returns to Boot Selector. (Thanks for all the help today from everyone I will be going offline)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried tik2sd.elf and when I press B or A to backup console tickets or current disc ticket they both say “Failed to mount ODD” then it just returns to Boot Selector. (Thanks for all the help today from everyone I will be going offline)
then, I guess it may be write protected when it's in the console after all. I don't know if that error could be caused by tiramisu though, and it wouldn't even work in aroma, since it's an elf.

Thedtraded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I’m back to try the Nand Dumper and what do I exactly press for it?

Hello I’m back to try the Nand Dumper and what do I exactly press for it?
Came across some major progress. Upon putting a third sd card with no home brew or nusspli installed on it it worked! So I think the problem does not lie within the system itself.

Last edited by Thedtraded,

juliotrejo888

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
tik2sd creates a backup of your tickets (i.e. licenses) to the sd card. I think it saves them to the root of the sd card. nand dumper would be quick as long as you don't do the mlc. that also saves to the root of the sd card.

I’ve installed via WUP as a channel HBL & Aroma and no success. All routing back to the same error. I’ve also used 4 different SD cards and come back to the same place. It says the SD card is write locked and my sd cards are visibly unlocked. Is there any fix to this?
The same thing happened to me, I just deleted the NUSspli configuration file and it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the baker appears
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    so i signed up for a library takeout box a few weeks ago, and a couple weeks ago i got the takeout box
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    now stick with me
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i got a small bag of fritos, a tea bag of earl gray, a sticker of pixelated pepe the frog, a blue pair of sunglasses, and 2 books
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teabag the fritos
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    one was a book called gone which is about everyone 15 or older suddenly fucking disappearing, and the other was fucking delicious in dungeon/dungeon meshi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tl;dr i started reading dungeon meshi bc it was in a surprise box from my library, and i will try making one of the recipes from it, substituting the dungeon/fantasy ingredients for real world equivalents (like replacing basilisk with chicken)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No substituting allowed.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BakerMan I got barometz. Do you want some?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    27th is going to be good entertainment first presidential debate
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Biden drools, Trump grabs them by the pussy.... Ughh lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Felon VS Meth overlord who will win
    My date tonight has 34 H boobs 🥰
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden trips walking on stage rush to hospital Trump sneakingly lays Legos around Biden potum
    Lol I want them to play board games against each other
    Checkers, Monopoly, connect four lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I sunk your battleship you old senile geezer
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No matter, afterwards Trump will claim he won, and Biden won't even remember what happened or who he is.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want Bidens mic to run out of batteries so he forgets what to say
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Company Secret flavoring
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kfc did it must be the 11th spice
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Kfc did it must be the 11th spice