Hacking NTRBOOT IS OUT!!!!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
For those wandering which to get between ak2i and r4iGold.cn ....

r4iGold.cn
http://r4ids.cn/
http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

Trust me on this, I own both cards. Better quality, price, firmware support, UI, etc. etc.
I have 2 ak2i's purchased two years ago and I can barely get them to work even after cleaning them, blowing, paper trick, etc.

Last edited by zoogie,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well hedgeberg has a gbatemp account, so I suggest replying to him, sending him a pm, and/or making an issue on the github page
Let me just be flat honest. I actually had nothing to do with NTRBootHAX. My research was independent from this project and for the most part seeing the tool, will remain independent from this project. I am up for sending messages outside of the forums to help out, but overall I am not actually involved in this project as whole. I am also up for using my hardware to test out of the devs feel like sending me stuff to test.

hedgeberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Gateway has a release coming up"
Nice joke there. Soon™ will never end. Even GaryOPA on GW's support forum doesn't know shit.

Sure but can't hurt to be careful. This way, even if they do, problem's are prevented.

Ok, thanks for the explanation :)

(So you won't support the gateway blue card, one of the most diffuse flash card beyond 3ds users?)

Hey, if someone wants to send me one (or 2 or 3 preferrably tbh) I can take a look.

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks for the explanation :)

(So you won't support the gateway blue card, one of the most widespread flash card beyond 3ds users?)
We couldn't find a way to reflash the necessary part of the cart's firmware. It's possible that this part isn't updatable at all--after all, Gateway themselves never released an update to the blue card to fix using it on unhacked 3DS's using the latest firmwares.

Jarmenti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ugh..remember when it took like over an hour to mod a 3ds... downgrading , obtaining otp, upgrading, emunand and all that bs.... now it literally will take minutes to mod systems LOL...

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ntrboothax works on development consoles, too, if you happen to have one. Just use the L button instead of R when flashing with ntrboot_flasher, and use the -dev variants of boot9strap.

Note that a DS flash cartridge can only be either dev or retail ntrboothax at a given time. You'll have to restore the cart firmware then run ntrboot_flasher again to switch.

Reactions: zoogie

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
For those wandering which to get between ak2i and r4iGold.cn ....

r4iGold.cn
http://r4ids.cn/
http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

Trust me on this, I own both cards. Better quality, price, firmware support, UI, etc. etc.
I have 2 ak2i's purchased two years ago and I can barely get them to work even after cleaning them, blowing, paper trick, etc.

Well, in my case I own 2 Acekard 2i bought not long after they gave support for 3DS and to this day they keep working perfectly. One of them was bricked because I updated the console FW before updating the card and I could recover this card thanks to CFW.

I cannot speak about the r4igold card.

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
In the dumping cartridge menu appear: Supported cartridge dont found.
I think all Acekard2i arent compatible with this and that makes me really sad :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: