NTR Plugins?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by 100pcrack, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100pcrack
    OP

100pcrack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 18, 2015
    Hackin'
    Where to find them?
    Can we link to it or is ilegal content?
    O3DS Downgraded 9.2 RxTools with Pasta 3.0 ES version.

2. 100pcrack
    This message by 100pcrack has been removed from public view by Costello, Jan 14, 2016, Reason: do not bump your own threads.
    Jan 12, 2016
  3. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    Sorry to make a point of being intentionally unhelpful, but I've grown tired of this.

If you'd bothered to search, instead of lazily asking to be spoon fed, you'd likley have the answer you seek.

If you'd posed this question in the official NTR thread where it belongs, instead of creating a new thread, then bumping (which is against the rules btw) it all of 20 mins later, you'd likley have the answer you seek.

Hell, if you'd bothered to look back over the last two pages in the official thread you'd see I've answered this question twice in as many days.

No.

I've provided you with all the information needed to find the answer yourself. That's as helpful as I'm getting today.

Rant fin.

Okay, I'm going back to being helpful.

Last edited by Zidapi, Jan 12, 2016
  4. Drew That Gamer

Drew That Gamer weeb

Dec 29, 2015
    United States
    Arlington, VA
    GET. DUNKED. ON.

5. supermariorick

supermariorick GBAtemp Fan

Jun 18, 2010
    United States
    been holding out on saying the same exact time. no need to spoonfeed when some simple digging will find the answer instead of lazily asking without looking first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.