ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I allowed to post a link? I have gone ahead and converted the latest Gateshark database into GatesharkNTR! It's the whole enchilada. 39 megs compressed.

Let me know and I'll upload it rar'd up to my Google Drive and give the link.

Thanks.

Last edited by ultimatepump,

Pilotari82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi ... who does the tricks or cheats for the games? Recently the mhxx sack version 1.2 and canceled the tricks for this game .... does anyone know to communicate? A greeting and thanks friends

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi ... who does the tricks or cheats for the games? Recently the mhxx sack version 1.2 and canceled the tricks for this game .... does anyone know to communicate? A greeting and thanks friends
If your talking about mhxx cheats,look for xelrix from page 149.

Pilotari82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The cheats on page 149 I have them but they do not work ... the active ones and when I connect them in the mhxx the game stops and the console restarts .... they do not work ... that's why I ask if someone has the new cheats ....thanks friends

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The cheats on page 149 I have them but they do not work ... the active ones and when I connect them in the mhxx the game stops and the console restarts .... they do not work ... that's why I ask if someone has the new cheats ....thanks friends
*Sigh...* Here:

• MHXX V1.2.0 Speedfly plugin(press X+Y to show NTR menu and look for game plugin)
  • For O3ds: Use MODE-3 Instead.
  • I just downloaded this on that "Chinese website" and haven't tested them myself.
  • If this doesn't work,delete all old ".plg" files on that folder and try again.
  • BTW, This is a "Speedfly Plugin" so Online modes don't work.
  • Use 1 speedfly.plg only to avoid crash.
  • This may or may not work with Luma English Patched MHXX V1.2.0.

EDIT: If you want to go online and download some DLC, Don't run NTR before launching the game. ( Except if your Already banned by "Ninty" LOL )
Or if you only want to show-off in multiplayer, There's nothing we can do about the plugin to work online.
I'm Also waiting for Xelrix to update that awesome overlay plugin.( From page# 149 ).

EDIT#2: Just uploaded an updated speedfly plugin,And still, I Haven't tested one of these cuz I'm still
on MHXX V.1.1.0 Enjoying Xelrix's Overlay menu cheat plugin and Setsu-BHMT's HP Info overlay plugin.:ha:

EDIT#3: "Display.plg Is Here!" A plugin necessary for speedfly .plg . Note: "put it at the same directory where speedfly.plg is."

EDIT#4: Added Speedfly MODE-3 For O3ds.

CREDITS:
  • ymyn and speedfly for the plugins.
  • Gun-Nut (from 3DSISO) for the cias.

Attachments

• speedfly-Update-v20170828.zip
    526.6 KB · Views: 223
  • display.plg.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 197
  • mhxx+mode3+v20170828.zip
    33.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by Vermil,
Reactions: MikHR999

Pilotari82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I put them in operation and they go very well ... but you have to use many combinations of keys ... online do not work ... will be working on it..no? Where did you get them from? Anyway thank you very much my friend

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Well that sucks, I used RAM Explorer to search for the character and item block in Elminage Original but the ram address mode skips from 009FFFFF to 08000000 so I can't see where the character addresses are. Oh well just going to wait for someone else to take a crack at it.

About the MHXX cheats, the addresses got shuffled again whenever an update comes so find the new offsets first.

Pilotari82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Have posted a file that is speedly.plg is above this page that is only activated via the NYT and the X + Y keys ... the funny thing is that it is only offline ... but once you connect it online. ..not works ... how weird? Have disabled the NTR and the folder with its plugin for online ... should you update the Ntr? Will you have to see the 11.5 acutilization in something? I already told you that offline work ... thanks

Calcifer13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have posted a file that is speedly.plg is above this page that is only activated via the NYT and the X + Y keys ... the funny thing is that it is only offline ... but once you connect it online. ..not works ... how weird? Have disabled the NTR and the folder with its plugin for online ... should you update the Ntr? Will you have to see the 11.5 acutilization in something? I already told you that offline work ... thanks

It's because online is disabled in the plugin. You have to wait until someone updates a plugin that works for online. There's nothing you can do about it.

Reactions: Vermil

Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I'm one of those on the wait! But I have faith in Nanquitas, as he saved me on v1.1 already
Cheats only working offline do enough for me since I mostly use it to restock supplies and/or Stam when I use specific item sets that can't be bothered with Mega Dash Juice, but it would still be a shame to need to go offline every single time I need to restock my items (Alchemy support is my fav sets and it burns through my supplies insanely fast)

Reactions: Vermil

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is anyone using the DQ7 plugin? There was a old one out there (not the speedfly one) that was 100x better then the current one (idk how you can go backwards and claim its new) but the current one, if you use the max stats and enter a battle then you must wait as you gain a billion levels.. I simply need just hp so i can advance a new save to the point of my lost save..

Cyler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried all mhxx plugins mentioned here so far and they all lead to a crash on my n3ds with luma 8.1.1 (game patching enabled bc of english patch).
Is it because there was a patch recently that mixed up the adresses of the plugins? Or am i doing sth entirely wrong?
Ntr cfw is on newest version and it does not change a thing if i start with 3.2 , 3.3 or 3.6 . Kinda clueless now.

Edit: Thanks for responding so fast @Shirokami~

Last edited by Cyler,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo