ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

pramzam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated MHXX cheat plugin.
Added Unlock all Hunter Arts.
Changed menu hotkey to SELECT+R (close menu with B) for compatibility with setsu's monster info plugin.

Edit: ah yes duh. It's R, not L. Sorry guys.

Thanks @mikewii7 for pointing it out.

Edit: nevermind it just crashes straight up English patch or no. Dunno whats up.

Last edited by pramzam,

LuNyX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys !

As you know the author of the previous thread for requesting a ntr plugin from a gateshark code as stopped to do something else so I open this thread to continue his work.

So I'll release here all the cheats plugin I'll do and take your request here.

Rules:
Where you can find codes to request a port:
Fort42
Max-cheats
Screenshots of 1.0 & 2.0 plugins
Game plugin 1.0 by @cell9
sqxg3T1.png
Game plugin 2.0 by @Nanquitas
29beepU.png
0CE1BT7.png
oae92zQ.png
SthAp8s.png
xT8EC0a.png
RquNpSe.png
r6Pw7JP.png

Please report if a cheats plugin is working, it'll help me to keep the list updated and to only propose working plugins !!!
Many thanks in advance to all the reporters !

To all OLD 3DS users

You can't use any plugin with those games:
- All Monsters Hunters games
- Super Smash Bros

That's because the game discard the NTR CFW so of course the plugin won't load.

How to use a 2.0 plugin

Downloads links
MEGA : NTR Plugin 1.0 & 2.0
FileTrip
: NTR Plugin 2.0 / NTR Plugin 1.0

I make a new folder for all plugin (new and updated) and please, do a search before submitting a request...

New Plugin 2.0 with/without note

Known Bugs:
The menu can sometimes be tear apart, totally messed up by artifacts or the screen seems bugged, this is a bug caused by the NTR's framebuffer and the way to solve it totally is not known for now.
To fix this, you just have to "refresh" the screen, by pressing a DPAD KEY (Up / Down) or pressing A if it's the splash screen.

Thanks to @Nanquitas for his glorious converter and advice ;)

That's all, enjoy !
No Terraria Cheat Works :(

LuNyX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
[QUOTE = "Nanquitas, post: 7384275, member: 372709"] Créez un fil de requêtes, si quelqu'un est intéressé, il pourrait le faire. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, continues like that with the NTR I love it :)

IshimaruGin

Trophies
XP
Country
Those posts were written before that NTR Mode 3 was out, so at that time it was true.

Now you can use plugins on Old3DS using the Mode 3 version.

@ nanquitas , hello good sir , i have an o3ds and ntr mode 3 plugin launcher , when i want to load mh gen USA it just freezes on the 3ds loading screen , i thought u could play mhgen with cheats with mode 3 .. idk if i am doing something wrong .... any clues? or i'm just wasting my time as it will never load with mode 3 because it is an old 3ds :( ?

Inhibition

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've skimmed around but can't find a definitive answer, is it possible to get the romance dawn codes working or are they dead in the water?

jericho82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
today i released SMT IV apocalypse Demon Modifier along with skill modifier, but for the NTR user must wait for completely digits for the demon and skill modifier so i can make joker codes thats why i need assistance for that digits, because the japan one still have too much bug, check Max-cheat web under id "Jerzzey"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think