ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Thanatos013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can y
Hello, Kotomine

Thank you for trying, nonetheless! I will give it a shot later tonight and see how it goes. :)
Much appreciated!

EDIT:
Hello, fellow players

I just wanted to update those who are playing SW: Chronicles 3 that the codes are working perfectly!
My game version is 1.0.2 - USA region.
Recommend creating a backup save, but I haven't experienced save corruption so far.

I made a slight change to the Gold code. It wasn't giving 999,999 Gold, but around 16,000 Gold.
So I changed it to 005B6754 0000C350 (which is 50,000 Gold) for those who only need this much.

Again, thank you so much, Kotomine! This is all I really need, since I hate wasting time with grinding on a game that keeps getting recreated :P
Can you Pass a link please i look for this codes for long time tanks for you time

Thanatos013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
It would be nice if someone could find codes for the other versions of the game or the ones inside of that plugin, but, as far as I know, codes cannot be seen once they are converted into plugins, and no one in this forum replied to my questions about making codes for it...
I do have some codes for the USA version though that may or may not work.
I am not sure if they will cause any problems with the save file or not.
Code:
[9999999 Challenge Points]
005B6760 0098967F

[999999 Gold]
005B6754 000F423F
I also found what appear to be the codes for materials and weapon stats, but modifying them seems to have ended up corrupting my save...
Changing the weapon stats caused them to appear as some other style weapon like a spear or something, and the materials codes were just weird, as there appeared to be multiple areas where the values were stored, and when I modified the correct ones (I think), they were all linked and caused problems with the values if used separately.
Hi where you get this codes because in look in all web and i don find nothing... tanks for this i try to mae a plugin later if in have any result i tell you... I goin to be my firts try make a plugin

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
YOKAI WATCH DOES NOT GO TO THE NUMBER 1 EUROPEAN VERSION YOU CAN FIX OR HELP ME PLEASE GO OUT THE SCREEN IN GREEN BUT WHEN ACTIVE THE CHEATS DO NOT WORK AND I DO NOT DO IF I DO SOMETHING I SEND YOU CATCH OR NOT BY TWITTER IF IT CAN BE OR NOT. . I HAVE AN OLD 3DS
IT CAN'T WORK ON ME TOO :(

kingstarz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys, i'm new here and my english is not good :/
Where can i get a plugin cheat for binding of isaac please ? I search everywhere but.. nothing ><

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
What about Luigi' s mansion eur?
Someting can upload a cheat?
Plugin is on main page

Hi Bro Chronoss, can I request cheat plugin for Pokemon Rumble World USA region, here the link for code download http://www.max-cheats.com/view.php?ItemID=111 Thank you bro. :-)
I think i have already do this plugin, make a recherch on main page

Hello guys, i'm new here and my english is not good :/
Where can i get a plugin cheat for binding of isaac please ? I search everywhere but.. nothing ><
Go to main page...

Kotomine Kirei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

Hi where you get this codes because in look in all web and i don find nothing... tanks for this i try to mae a plugin later if in have any result i tell you... I goin to be my firts try make a plugin

I found the codes by using valarnin's NTR Debugger.
Also, I hope that making the plugin goes well for you.

Reactions: Thanatos013

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
The Birthright EUR file doesn't show up on the NTR menu in-game. I can get into the NTR menu, but Game Plugin doesn't show up.

Also only getting the white screen with plain text, and not the one with the dragon, even though I used the file from the link under NTR Plugin 2.0.

Last edited by ThomasRobertWade,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto