ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

DrPhant0m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that mean you tried it too?

I'm having really bad luck getting any cheats for any games from any source to work. [emoji31]

I've gotten 1 game to work… which is the worst because it means there isn't some magic error to fix to make them all start working.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kotomine Kirei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Chronoss

Do you know anyone who would be willing to port Japanese NTR codes from Speedfly to USA?
I want to request a port for Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 but it's only for version 1.00.

Thank you for your help!

It would be nice if someone could find codes for the other versions of the game or the ones inside of that plugin, but, as far as I know, codes cannot be seen once they are converted into plugins, and no one in this forum replied to my questions about making codes for it...
I do have some codes for the USA version though that may or may not work.
I am not sure if they will cause any problems with the save file or not.
Code:
[9999999 Challenge Points]
005B6760 0098967F

[999999 Gold]
005B6754 000F423F
I also found what appear to be the codes for materials and weapon stats, but modifying them seems to have ended up corrupting my save...
Changing the weapon stats caused them to appear as some other style weapon like a spear or something, and the materials codes were just weird, as there appeared to be multiple areas where the values were stored, and when I modified the correct ones (I think), they were all linked and caused problems with the values if used separately.

Last edited by Kotomine Kirei,

boncabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, I want to report that there's a code for Dragon Quest VIII that's not working

-Name: Dragon Quest VIII : Journey of the cursed king (EUR)
-titleid: 000400000018F200
-cheat that's not working: Inf Item Bag Slot 1
-problem : The item still get decreased when used/discarded

Also while you're at it, could you please update the cheats with the one from http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1933/ ?
Because I noticed that there are codes that we don't have in there.

But if updating all codes is too tiring, could you please add just these two codes in?
(L+X)Alchemy Recipe Book Complete v1.0
http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1933/9679/
Walk & Run speed x2.5 v1.0
http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1933/9692/

Thank you in advance! :)

Reactions: Missing Number

Shokatsurai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would be nice if someone could find codes for the other versions of the game or the ones inside of that plugin, but, as far as I know, codes cannot be seen once they are converted into plugins, and no one in this forum replied to my questions about making codes for it...
I do have some codes for the USA version though that may or may not work.
I am not sure if they will cause any problems with the save file or not.
Code:
[9999999 Challenge Points]
005B6760 0098967F

[999999 Gold]
005B6754 000F423F
I also found what appear to be the codes for materials and weapon stats, but modifying them seems to have ended up corrupting my save...
Changing the weapon stats caused them to appear as some other style weapon like a spear or something, and the materials codes were just weird, as there appeared to be multiple areas where the values were stored, and when I modified the correct ones (I think), they were all linked and caused problems with the values if used separately.

Hello, Kotomine

Thank you for trying, nonetheless! I will give it a shot later tonight and see how it goes. :)
Much appreciated!

EDIT:
Hello, fellow players

I just wanted to update those who are playing SW: Chronicles 3 that the codes are working perfectly!
My game version is 1.0.2 - USA region.
Recommend creating a backup save, but I haven't experienced save corruption so far.

I made a slight change to the Gold code. It wasn't giving 999,999 Gold, but around 16,000 Gold.
So I changed it to 005B6754 0000C350 (which is 50,000 Gold) for those who only need this much.

Again, thank you so much, Kotomine! This is all I really need, since I hate wasting time with grinding on a game that keeps getting recreated :P

Last edited by Shokatsurai,

Kotomine Kirei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the n00b but how do i actually use this NTR and plugin? (A9lh here)

I might be wrong about several things (it has been a while since I installed NTR), but you can try this:
1. - Install one of the two files here (also make sure to read the FAQ on the page):
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/

2. - Create a folder named "plugin" at the root of your SD card if there is not one already.

3. - In that folder place the folders with numbers (e.g. 0004000000XXXX; those are the title IDs of the games, I think)
So it will look like this:
SD:\plugins\0004000000XXXXX\cheatName.plg
You also might want to place the ReadMe text file in there as well and rename it to the name of the game in the case that the plugin file is not named after the game.
Doing that will help you know what game the plugin is for and what cheats it has later on if you want to use a different plugin.

4. - Start the BootNTR Selector and choose 3.3 or 3.4 (I think that it will automatically start 3.4 if you do not choose, which should be fine)

5. - If BootNTR Selector loaded NTR without any problems, then start the game that you got the plugin for and press "Select" or "X+Y" when you are in-game to open the menu.
(2.0 is "Select", others with menus are "X+Y", and some of the older ones without menus require different button combos to activate codes)
It might be good to wait until you load the game save first before you open the menus or use cheats (e.g. opening the menu while the game is loading might cause problems)
When in the menu, go to a cheat and press "A" to activate/deactivate it.
Press "B" to exit the menu (I think)
Some cheats might also have notes which you press "Y" to see, but those are not that common if I am correct.

Last edited by Kotomine Kirei,
Reactions: DrPhant0m

Ashmine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, I am using BootNTR 3.2, I think the Resident Evil Revelations US is not working.
The cheat menu came up but it doesn't seem to affect anything in game.

D

Deleted User

Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D 0004000000035900 (USA)

The following codes won't work

- Freeze Timer
- x99 Enemies Routed
- Max Score

No effects

MaChao1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way of getting a plugin for samurai warriors chronicles 3 EUR version?

Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 [EUR] 1000000 Exchange Points 03AB6760 000F4240
999990 Gold 03AB6754 000F4236

(AR codes I believe)

Last edited by MaChao1990,

DrPhant0m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@chronoss

Please look into the following code not working. Thanks!

- Zelda Tri Force Heroes (US) - 0004000000176F00
- tested on v1 and latest update v2.1
- No cheats are working for any version
- The effect - nothing on v1 / game freeze, kick to home with error message, then console restart on v2.1

Any help? Thanks!

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D 0004000000035900 (USA)

The following codes won't work

- Freeze Timer
- x99 Enemies Routed
- Max Score

No effects
@chronoss

Please look into the following code not working. Thanks!

- Zelda Tri Force Heroes (US) - 0004000000176F00
- tested on v1 and latest update v2.1
- No cheats are working for any version
- The effect - nothing on v1 / game freeze, kick to home with error message, then console restart on v2.1

Any help? Thanks!

Sorry, i can't do anything for now. Perhaps to make a new plugin but not modified the source code :(

Is there any way of getting a plugin for samurai warriors chronicles 3 EUR version?

Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 [EUR] 1000000 Exchange Points 03AB6760 000F4240
999990 Gold 03AB6754 000F4236

(AR codes I believe)
Need a gateshark code to make a plugin...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves