ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

KounkinX94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Jajaja why @Nanquitas is the red flash? :P And my last request for today (I swear :ha:) Persona Q USA version. Link: http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1304/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do you port the cheats? I ask you because i like to learn how to do this, i dont want to bother you all time, just a sometimes jaja (?

Reactions: chronoss and Ricken

KounkinX94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
@itsRyan Do you know how to do cheats for NTR? Beacause I want a cheat for Xenoblade, all codes on internet are for money or characters level, but i want a cheat to get the original monado, because i love first monado, is way cooler than the true monado

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok for Naruto but for Fractured Soul, the game freeze or the cheat doesn't effect ?

Go to main page....

yea sry it was a bit hard to actually notice that the plugin download was actually named NTR plugin, I thought you was offering the plugin it self and not the cheats, ATM

I tried all 4 of your Mystery Dungeon/Super Mystery dungeon Cheats and none worked, more like none appeared in the ntr menu, to be exact, btw Im using NTR 3.2 and USA Mystery dungeon and I forgot if its EUR or USA for Super Mystery Dungeon ( I checked both USA and EUR but nothing worked )

NicestRicest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again. I have a request. Here is the Fort42 code for Inazuma Eleven Go: Chrono Stone: Wildfire (EUR). The current codes work great but it doesn't multiply Spirit Tokens.

http://www.fort42.com/ar3ds/editor/?c=576

Moves, Skills, Consumable Items and Spirit Tokens x99
C0000000 000001F4
0071E000 00000063
DC000000 00000010
D1000000 00000000

Thank you again for all that you do!

EDIT: You don't have to do this code. I tested it and it is required to have the spirit token in your inventory before they multiply. This means everything works perfectly for Inazuma Eleven Go: Chrono Stone: Wildfire! Thank you! :D

Last edited by NicestRicest,
Reactions: BadBoyXxX

Kungskun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
All request done for @Kungskun , @KounkinX94

Code:
3D Sonic The Hedgehog (USA)
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (USA)
Fantasy Life (USA)
Justice Chronicles (EUR)
LBX Little Battlers eXperience (USA)
Langrisser ReIncarnation -TENSEI- (USA)
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (EUR & USA)
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D (EUR)
Naruto Shippuden - Shinobi Rittai Emaki! Saikyou Ninkai Kessen!! (JPN)
Pokemon Picross (EUR)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - Curtain Call (USA)
Yo-Kai Watch (All version)

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - Curtain Call (USA) plugin WORK!!! just fine ..except for Laguna max exp, lvl. and stat. ..it's seem you miss to add some code or place some symbol on the wrong place because when the menu show up, for Laguna's name, there are some code after his name, like "Laguna DD000000" when the other is appear only their name like "Zidane" or "Garnet" (which I think it makes "DD000000" code missing from this character cheat code.) ..it's still ok, but if you have some free time, I wish you could fix this game's cheat to make it perfectly.

and last.. I am very THANK for your kindness.

:D

Last edited by Kungskun,

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Jajaja why @Nanquitas is the red flash? :P And my last request for today (I swear :ha:) Persona Q USA version. Link: http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1304/

How do you port the cheats? I ask you because i like to learn how to do this, i dont want to bother you all time, just a sometimes jaja (?

Game name:Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Survivor Overclocked
Region: US
Link to fort42: http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game51/
or an ntr plg
Requested cheats:
Set Main All Stats,
Main Character - Max Level and Stats

Today i've not time, i will make all request maybe tomorrow :)

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - Curtain Call (USA) plugin WORK!!! just fine ..except for Laguna max exp, lvl. and stat. ..it's seem you miss to add some code or place some symbol on the wrong place because when the menu show up, for Laguna's name, there are some code after his name, like "Laguna DD000000" when the other is appear only their name like "Zidane" or "Garnet" (which I think it makes "DD000000" code missing from this character cheat code.) ..it's still ok, but if you have some free time, I wish you could fix this game's cheat to make it perfectly.

and last.. I am very THANK for your kindness.

:D
Thanks to report, i make the update tomorrow :P

Reactions: Kungskun and dmc310

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost...