ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
looks like Fire Emblem Warriors got a 1.5.0 update and the Awakening DLC pack so the plugin will have to be updated eventually B-)
Yeah I was waiting for the dlc to complete some features, but it will take me some time to update it, maybe this week end I'll upload the last update of the plugin :unsure:

Eiyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyone have codes for BattleminerZ? I searched everywhere but no luck. The game is pretty old, but I hope someone can make some codes. :shy:

Last edited by Eiyu,

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sounds like a plan! Please let me and everyone else know when you're done!
Hi guys, here is the plugin for Fire Emblem Warriors 1.5.0, since I don't have a new3ds anymore, it'll be the last update of this plugin too even if the game have a new update because updating the plugin is very boring now so if one day 1.6.0 or 1.5.1 came out don't update if you still want to use the plugin

Note: This version is for NTR Users, Luma Plugin Loader users should go in my signature

Attachments

• Fire Emblem Warriors 1.5.0.7z
    240 KB · Views: 742
Last edited by Sc0tline,

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, here is the plugin for Fire Emblem Warriors 1.5.0, since I don't have a new3ds anymore, it'll be the last update of this plugin too even if the game have a new update because updating the plugin is very boring now so if one day 1.6.0 or 1.5.1 came out don't update if you still want to use the plugin

Note: This version is for NTR Users, Luma Plugin Loader users should go in my signature
Thank you very much! Shame that it’s the last update, but oh well. What can ya do? Lol. Thanks again!

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thanks for the update and all the hard work you have done with this plugin
I am sure in the future someone will take up the mantle if an update does come around especially with the lengths people on here have gone to in making it easier to search for cheats and make codes
especially @Nanquitas for all the work done on CTRPluginFramework
don't worry about any more updates. every one of us appreciates your hard work on this plugin and your dedication to updating it even with no longer having a New3DS and if the time comes for another update we can make it work.

Reactions: Cryocanine

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the update and all the hard work you have done with this plugin
I am sure in the future someone will take up the mantle if an update does come around especially with the lengths people on here have gone to in making it easier to search for cheats and make codes
especially @Nanquitas for all the work done on CTRPluginFramework
don't worry about any more updates. every one of us appreciates your hard work on this plugin and your dedication to updating it even with no longer having a New3DS and if the time comes for another update we can make it work.
I’m in agreement with this guy! Thanks a bunch! Sc0tLine!

Reactions: Cryocanine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0