ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm o3DS and no Cheats option has been showing up.

For perspective my plugin folder looks like plugin/00004000000197100/ with speedfly.plg and o3ds_cheat.plg inside (because I apparently need this). I'm also running v1.1 because apparently I need that as well

If you can explain what I'm doing wrong then that'd be cool because this is getting annoying

Edit: Now I can't even boot up the game without getting an exception error or whatever.

EDIT 2: I got it working but the only code I wanted (the one that lets me freely transmog BM to gunner and vice versa) isn't present as the plugin stops at code 30. Is there another plugin with this code because this one is pissing me off

Well, glad you got it working, probably having the o3ds_cheat.plg inside on the same folder was giving some conflict on the cheats option not showing up.
Sadly I have never heard of such cheat that allows transmogging different armor classes so I can´t help you there.

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm o3DS and no Cheats option has been showing up.

For perspective my plugin folder looks like plugin/00004000000197100/ with speedfly.plg and o3ds_cheat.plg inside (because I apparently need this). I'm also running v1.1 because apparently I need that as well

If you can explain what I'm doing wrong then that'd be cool because this is getting annoying

Edit: Now I can't even boot up the game without getting an exception error or whatever.

EDIT 2: I got it working but the only code I wanted (the one that lets me freely transmog BM to gunner and vice versa) isn't present as the plugin stops at code 30. Is there another plugin with this code because this one is pissing me off
Free Smith cheat can let you transmog freely right? But transmogging a BladeMaster set To Gunner set? Never heard of that Lol.

EDIT: Well, you can transmog BM set to gunner set on Helms only tho...

Last edited by Vermil,
Reactions: Line

Cyler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just downloaded the Mhxx(jpn).plg that is in the database and it works fine except for just one single code.
- Produce and upgrading equipment does not
it always crashes my 3ds. Is it broken or do i have to activate it at some certain point?

chirisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to merge plugins together? I've compiled a lot of codes that I want for Harvest Moon: A new beginning, but I also want the time codes from the plugins here. But I can't seem to figure out how to merge or add codes (I don't know the gateshark code from the plg file here to compile it myself). . thank you!

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thnx but would it be too hard to ask for 99x all current items? or all items? ( not the key items ofc ) ??
it took me a lot of time just for making the "all key items" and the "bunch of recovery items" codes so I don't think I'll make a code for all items, same for weapon codes sorry x)

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it took me a lot of time just for making the "all key items" and the "bunch of recovery items" codes so I don't think I'll make a code for all items, same for weapon codes sorry x)

I see.... thnx anyways

also seems plugin causes crash if ur using luma3ds patching

guess ill get a region free ver now :V

Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I see.... thnx anyways

also seems plugin causes crash if ur using luma3ds patching

guess ill get a region free ver now :V

@Sakura1 can you boot the game normally without the cheat file?
Just asking because I saw a few members (me included) who can't boot the game at all.

Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can boot the game fine with the luma3ds patching, without the patching the game wont run, ( still waiting for region free ver. )

Okie! I'll keep on trying to find a solution to my problem then.
Thanks for the feedback, Sakura!

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Line
I wanna confirm the plugin doesnt work, or at least it makes the game crash.... get an arm11 error whenever I boot the plugin :V

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Line
@scotline

I can confirm the plugin doesnt work, well to be exact the plugin causes the game to crash and get a arm11 error

Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Sakura1 good to know! I'll remove the plugin asap.
Still me and a few users (from that other website) can't boot the game at all, and apparently some succeed with different sources, I've been trying to understand this.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gracias. Is there a smaller version for o3DS as well?
That would be pretty amazing yea, since o3DS can't use .plg files bigger than 300KB when it comes to RAM Extended games like MHS apparently. Wish there was an easy way to edit the .plg file directly just like the usrcheat.dat files back then. :(

Kuchen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Sakura1 good to know! I'll remove the plugin asap.
Still me and a few users (from that other website) can't boot the game at all, and apparently some succeed with different sources, I've been trying to understand this.

Have you tried importing seeds on FBI ---> Titles ---> Stories ---> Import Seeds?

Edit: If someone could shrink the plugin to >300kbs size, that'd be mucho fantastico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: