Hacking NTR 3.4 Screen Recorder Test Thread

TheDuckMan64

Chicken nugget.
Trophies
XP
Country
Would be cool if you can pm me, because I have a similar setup (iPhone 6s and want to buy MyWifi 9) For now with the normal Hotspot, it isn't working) Plus my 3DS is different than 192.168..... its 172.20.....
If you want, you can use CyDown to install MyEifi for free! (You didn't hear that from me though :P)

nicotina117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here's my footage of Pokemon AS wifi battle, this a record of the VS. Camera, because i cant get to work the NTR 3.4 Remote Play online with Pokemon. Enjoy!

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Here's my footage of Pokemon AS wifi battle, this a record of the VS. Camera, because i cant get to work the NTR 3.4 Remote Play online with Pokemon. Enjoy!

Make sure you don't have any cheat plugins.

To everyone:
(CHEAT) PLUGINS DISABLE ONLINE COMPATIBILITY FOR THE GAME THE PLUGINS ARE FOR!!
Pretty sure this is stated on the BootNTR release thread but otherwise it's a common fact.

nicotina117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you don't have any cheat plugins.

To everyone:
(CHEAT) PLUGINS DISABLE ONLINE COMPATIBILITY FOR THE GAME THE PLUGINS ARE FOR!!
Pretty sure this is stated on the BootNTR release thread but otherwise it's a common fact.

Hi Favna i dont have any cheat enabled i use this to get in the game and stream at the same time:

1. Enable debugger on your new3DS (NTR)
2. Start NTRDebugger and write: connect('192.168.X.X', 8000) OR ('172.20.X.X', 8000) for using hotspots like your phone.
3. Write down the following: write(0x0105AE4, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a)
4. Write: remoteplay() and start the NTR viewer
5. Launch ORAS and it won't disconnect you.

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Favna i dont have any cheat enabled i use this to get in the game and stream at the same time:

1. Enable debugger on your new3DS (NTR)
2. Start NTRDebugger and write: connect('192.168.X.X', 8000) OR ('172.20.X.X', 8000) for using hotspots like your phone.
3. Write down the following: write(0x0105AE4, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a)
4. Write: remoteplay() and start the NTR viewer
5. Launch ORAS and it won't disconnect you.

It's not about enabled or disabled, it's about if it's there at all in the plugins folder.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this support old 3DS? Is there a new version that supports it so? Since mine doesn't even wants to boot (keeps freezing on 'kernel done'.) unless I'm doing something wrong lmao

nicotina117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this support old 3DS? Is there a new version that supports it so? Since mine doesn't even wants to boot (keeps freezing on 'kernel done'.) unless I'm doing something wrong lmao

This doesn't work on OLD3DS is only for New, and no there's no new version that supports it!

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
And where is this folder with the plugins?

/Plugins/TitleID_Folder

you can find the titleID for each title on: http://www.3dsdb.com/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looks good now. Don't mind my horrid sound quality, but it's something Lol.

What recording software are you using? Try enlarging the game screen because the balance between screen and background is quite off now. Also for sound the best method is using a male-male audio (aux) cable.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know about the sound but I only have one input jack with the headphone/mic icon and it refuses to read ANY other mic than the one built in to the laptop. So I improvised Lol. I was using xsplit. I've tried everything to get better output quality in the recordings and this was the best so far. I don't like setting it to the native resolution of the target window, then upscaling to HD. I find it looks to compressed. The native resolution of the N3DS is 800 x 240 just my opinion but it looks worse the larger it is. That was 1x the native by using the command with NTRViewer. Maybe if I leave it on default and stretch the image in xsplit it would look better? Since xplit records in 720p.......

EDIT: Unless you meant the size ratio of the game window to the background? If that's the case I'm not fussed about it. I don't stream or anything I just wanted to make the test recording less bland.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

nicotina117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know about the sound but I only have one input jack with the headphone/mic icon and it refuses to read ANY other mic than the one built in to the laptop. So I improvised Lol. I was using xsplit. I've tried everything to get better output quality in the recordings and this was the best so far. I don't like setting it to the native resolution of the target window, then upscaling to HD. I find it looks to compressed. The native resolution of the N3DS is 800 x 240 just my opinion but it looks worse the larger it is. That was 1x the native by using the command with NTRViewer. Maybe if I leave it on default and stretch the image in xsplit it would look better? Since xplit records in 720p.......

EDIT: Unless you meant the size ratio of the game window to the background? If that's the case I'm not fussed about it. I don't stream or anything I just wanted to make the test recording less bland.

Hey ! can you reply my on your video of pokemon on youtube? thx!

Reactions: Majickhat55

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

This indeed. I recommend OBS (OpenBroadcasterSoftware, obsproject.com) over xsplit by the way. It's 100% free for one, but it also records in 1080p 60fps with the right settings.

Shirako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a lot of frame drops, my fps is usually 24-30, sometimes it's 40ish on loading screens. Is there any reason for this? Probably my router and computer right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back