Hardware NSW fails to recognize Left Joycon in Handheld mode.

john.jingle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ya'll, got a bit of a doozy of a problem with this switch.

I bought this switch second hand (tablet only) because there was an issue with the left joycon failing to connect. I thought, no big deal, just needs to have the left slider rail replaced.
I replaced it and it still doesn't solve the issue. The only difference is that once I replaced it, the switch registers the insertion of a joycon via the 'click' sound and the animation but it still fails to recognize the joycon in handheld mode. Even weirder is that the only joycon that this switch recognizes in handheld mode is my Hori Dpad Joycon, none of my other joycons work when inserted.

Any ideas what the issue is or how to go about fixing this?

zuQw0vi.jpg
lP43Vaj.jpg
nOi4P39.jpg

john.jingle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, the problem it´s only with the blue joycon?. Reset and update the Switch?.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://gbatemp.net/threads/left-jo...ode-and-doesnt-want-to-turn-on-at-all.476078/

I have multiple joycons and all of them are not connecting to the switch thru handheld mode, only the HORI dpad one. I already performed a system update and factory reset on the switch as well as replaced the left joycon rail. I also performed a joycon update even though I don't think it'll help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill