NSW Emu Trade...

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait. Why not? I think I need to install one of these emulators so I can better understand how they are the same and how they are different. Do thinks like JKSV not work anymore? How else do they (compatibility) save game state? Do they not have an emunand that would work withNXNandManager? I think this Is going to be my next project…

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wait. Why not? I think I need to install one of these emulators so I can better understand how they are the same and how they are different. Do thinks like JKSV not work anymore? How else do they (compatibility) save game state? Do they not have an emunand that would work withNXNandManager? I think this Is going to be my next project…
If he had a hacked Switch, sure, he could use a save manager. But if he had a hacked Switch, he probably wouldn't be playing on an emulator.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I really don't know, all I know is that all switch pokemon games can trade monsters on local network with no need to go online, or even have internet configured.

so If there is support for local multiplayer between emulator and switch hardware, you can trade pokemon that way.

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth