Homebrew NSUI 3DS ERROR! "RESULT_ERROR_DURING_PROCESS"

Gabriel4g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having problems, I tried to run both on "windows 7 and 10" the same error on any GBA ROM or those on the listevery time I try to generate the .cia file this error "RESULT_ERROR_DURING_PROCESS",beta 27 and 28, in beta 26 the error does not appear but the conversion does not work.
upload_2020-10-17_14-23-37.png

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Gabriel4g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the injection method is in Virtual Console GBA, I didn't get to test another one because the data is generated it doesn't hurt to choose the program to decide which is the best for the ROM but it always gives error when generating the .cia

Gabriel4g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just want to be able to run my GBA Roms quietly without my saves from corrupting observation so I just want to convert Pokémon roms to GBA

Last edited by Gabriel4g,

Gabriel4g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If someone has a computer that the NSUI is running without errors and that knows how to convert roms from Pokémon without the error of the corrupted save I would be very grateful if you could convert this rom for me. and to post here as a time to correct the error so that other people can see, otherwise this save error has no solution yet only sadness for anyone who wants to play pokemon gba on 3ds via Virtual Console.

Last edited by Joe88, , Reason: Do not upload warez

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If someone has a computer that the NSUI is running without errors and that knows how to convert roms from Pokémon without the error of the corrupted save I would be very grateful if you could convert this rom for me. and to post here as a time to correct the error so that other people can see, otherwise this save error has no solution yet only sadness for anyone who wants to play pokemon gba on 3ds via Virtual Console.
You may want to actually read https://gbatemp.net/help/terms from what you agreed to when you signed up for a account here about warez and roms.

Reactions: tfocosta

Gabriel4g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
really sad to not be able to use the program tested on several SNES GBA GBC GB none handle I used another GBA injector ultimate injector plus it is old the save methods are different in NSUI I used to generate the pokémon but still giving save ai error I wanted to see if NSUI gave this problem too, but I can't run it. UNFORTUNATELY. :sad:

Gabriel4g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I suggest to test and find the old nsui program, you can find the v1.26 in the website archive.org

in fact this was the only solution I had after days looking for an old version, I managed to convert my ROMS just now and successfully without saving errors and nothing.

I leave this topic to state that this error is related to beta 27 and 28 I recommend using below these versions

Last edited by Gabriel4g,
Reactions: RickFryMcFly

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
in fact this was the only solution I had after days looking for an old version, I managed to convert my ROMS just now and successfully without saving errors and nothing.

I leave this topic to state that this error is related to beta 27 and 28 I recommend using below these versions
Im glad to hear you fix your problem,about your thoughts from beta 27&28 maybe its a bug or forgotten code with those versions.Im not a coder software but using the v1.26, a old version of the nsui its not best solution to this issue with all the pokemon&romhacks roms.Its supposed the beta 27&28 are good upgrades to the v1.26 ancient...Its my review opinion of those softwares and im not harming asdolo with my opinion,only im pointing the flaws of their software.

Last edited by JaNDeRPeiCH,
Reactions: Gabriel4g

Gabriel4g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im glad to hear you fix your problem,about your thoughts from beta 27&28 maybe its a bug or forgotten code with those versions.Im not a coder software but using the v1.26, a old version of the nsui its not best solution to this issue with all the pokemon&romhacks roms.Its supposed the beta 27&28 are good upgrades to the v1.26 ancient...Its my review opinion of those softwares and im not harming asdolo with my opinion,only im pointing the flaws of their software.

in fact, I take into account that they are betas haha I can't wait for them to be OK like that out of nowhere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were previous reports of this RESULT_ERROR_DURING_PROCESS bug in the [DISCUSSION] New Super Ultimate Injector (NSUI) thread but no one has figured out what causes it.
Maybe the issue has something to do with:
  • 32-bit vs 64-bit versions of Windows.
  • Restrictions or missing drivers due to atypical editions (Windows Education?).
  • Cracked or pirated copy of Windows with incompatible or broken drivers.
  • Missing or outdated Microsoft .NET framework; recommend version 4.5 or newer.

It's possible to run NSUI on Linux + WINE if no other Windows computer is available.

SUPER BIG IF ON THIS IDEA but NSUI on ReactOS (open source Windows-like operating system) might also work.

BonQDexx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m still having this issue but it’s not exclusive to NSUI. Whenever I use any injection program it will load but not create the CIA. I used the newer and older builds for NSUI, the older builds did not give me any error while the newer ones did. I also should mention that it was working for me before.

Last edited by BonQDexx,

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There were previous reports of this RESULT_ERROR_DURING_PROCESS bug in the [DISCUSSION] New Super Ultimate Injector (NSUI) thread but no one has figured out what causes it.
Maybe the issue has something to do with:
  • 32-bit vs 64-bit versions of Windows.
  • Restrictions or missing drivers due to atypical editions (Windows Education?).
  • Cracked or pirated copy of Windows with incompatible or broken drivers.
  • Missing or outdated Microsoft .NET framework; recommend version 4.5 or newer.

It's possible to run NSUI on Linux + WINE if no other Windows computer is available.

SUPER BIG IF ON THIS IDEA but NSUI on ReactOS (open source Windows-like operating system) might also work.

NSUI doesnt work on Manjaro as well Usagi 3ds creator. My only wish those apps have native version from linux.

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning