Hacking NSPs not booting. (Kosmos/Atmosphere)

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Okay, I just got onto Atmosphere. I did a full format of my SD to Fat32. Installed Kosmos. Everything went great. Now, I installed a NSP and it won't let me launch it. Yes, I have sigpatches. I'm on FW 7.0.1. I've tried the sigpatches that came with Kosmos and that didn't work. Neither did the ones on here that say it supports 7.0.1. I'm completely lost... Any ideas?

Reactions: NoNAND

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That didn't work either. It's a 2155-8007 error code BTW. (Pretty much wants me to connect to the internet to check to see if I have access to the game)

Look like you need to download the latest game update for that specific game as your switch communicated with Nintendo server.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Look like you need to download the latest game update for that specific game as your switch communicated with Nintendo server.

That... Might be it... It may have connected for a minute or so when I was configuring 90DNS. But the game doesn't have an update yet. At least I don't think it does. It's Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That... Might be it... It may have connected for a minute or so when I was configuring 90DNS. But the game doesn't have an update yet. At least I don't think it does. It's Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization.

Does 90DNS' functionality depend on your ISP or something? Because I swear I did everything right and the damn thing doesn't want to cooperate with me! Makes downloading updates to homebrew via the HB App Store more of an inconvenience than anything.

Gigaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gigaboy.dev
XP
Country
United States
I also can't get the SAO game to work. The game starts to load, then it asks me which language I want and it restarts the loading process after I select a language; endless loop.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I also can't get the SAO game to work. The game starts to load, then it asks me which language I want and it restarts the loading process after I select a language; endless loop.

I got mine working finally. And by the way... It's B to confirm. Not A.

Reactions: Gigaboy

Gigaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gigaboy.dev
XP
Country
United States
I got mine working finally. And by the way... It's B to confirm. Not A.
Alright, I'm out of town right now but I'll try it when I get home. I don't understand why it would restart the loading process if I didn't choose a language though. (And who click B to confirm? What's this world coming to?)

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Alright, I'm out of town right now but I'll try it when I get home. I don't understand why it would restart the loading process if I didn't choose a language though. (And who click B to confirm? What's this world coming to?)

It's... Actually how Japan like their layouts. Sort of like on PlayStation in Japan how circle is to confirm and Cross to cancel.

Reactions: Gigaboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night