Hacking Question NSP Worked, but now wants to go online.

RayneRyoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, everyone.
Long time lurker with a new account.
I've just recently modded my Switch with Atmosphere. Have all the essentials like updated sigpatches. Tinfoil. Up to date firmware for both the Switch and Atmosphere. I had a few NSP games installed through tinfoil and the games worked fine. After a reboot, they no longer worked and asked for going online to check things. I tried a lot of things and even formatted my SD card partition with brand new fresh installs again. Still no longer working. Does anyone have any other suggestions I can try?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone.
I've just recently modded my Switch with Atmosphere. Have all the essentials like updated sigpatches. Tinfoil. Up to date firmware for both the Switch and Atmosphere. I had a few NSP games installed through tinfoil and the games worked fine. After a reboot, they no longer worked and asked for going online to check things. I tried a lot of things and even formatted my SD card partition with brand new fresh installs again. Still no longer working. Does anyone have any other suggestions I can try?
U just got your switch banned

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone.

when you say " go online to check things" do you mean redownload games? if so you dont have the right sig patches, that happens to me all the time., itll ask you to redownload the corrupt game blah blah blah, if that isnt what yo uare referring too, you probably got banned.

Reactions: RayneRyoko

RayneRyoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been able to fix it. It was an issue with tickets within Tinfoil. All is good now. Thanks for trying to help me out lolcatzuru.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1