Homebrew Question NSP install goldleaf SD error / Error: 2002-4518 (0x234C02)

Samanoske

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Everyone,

Hope you guys can help me out and my apologies in advance if this question has been asked before.

For your information:
I have an unpatched switch , which I updated to the latest HOS firmware: 12.02.2
I have hacked my unpatched switch recently by following the guidelines / instructions on the NH Switch Guide

Current Payload / CFW / app/ on the Switch:

· The latest Release of Hekate (supports latest HOS firmware)

· The latest release of Atmosphere (supports latest HOS firmware)

· Goldleaf version 0.9.0 (not sure if it supports the latest HOS firmware )

How I have installed my NSP’s:

I’ve manually installed the NSP’s via my microsd(FAT32) .
I Entered RCM and injected the Hekate Payload and launched Atmosphere
I then launched Goldleaf in the Homebrew Menu and from the Goldleaf menu , I locate my NSP games and install them.

However , the problem occurs when I install the games to SD, When I do that, I receive the following pop up error:

An error occurred attempting to install the NSP:
Error: 2002-4518 (0x234C02)
Module: File system (2)
Descritption: Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatched or a too low firmware) (4518)

Some games work fine and install accordingly (via Goldlead), and I can play the games.
But with other games I receive the above mentioned error message.

Can you guys please advise what I’m doing wrong here?

I’ve already gone through some threads on this forum and installed the latest sigpatches , which was posted by Shadowone333

I hope you can help me out , causing I’m lost now :S

Thanks in advance.
P.S. I've also attached the print screen of the error the pops up whenever I try to install to SD in Goldleaf menu

Attachments

• Error 2002-4518.jpg
    Error 2002-4518.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 402

datnodude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just converted from sxos. im getting the same issue. i added the sig patches to the atmosphere folder and bootloader folder and updated atmosphere to 12.0.2

Dhillon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

Hope you guys can help me out and my apologies in advance if this question has been asked before.

For your information:
I have an unpatched switch , which I updated to the latest HOS firmware: 12.02.2
I have hacked my unpatched switch recently by following the guidelines / instructions on the NH Switch Guide

I then launched Goldleaf in the Homebrew Menu and from the Goldleaf menu , I locate my NSP games and install them.

However , the problem occurs when I install the games to SD, When I do that, I receive the following pop up error:

Descritption: Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatched or a too low firmware) (4518)

Some games work fine and install accordingly (via Goldlead), and I can play the games.

I’ve already gone through some threads on this forum and installed the latest sigpatches , which was posted by Shadowone333

Thanks in advance.
P.S. I've also attached the print screen of the error the pops up whenever I try to install to SD in Goldleaf menu
Hi Everyone,

For your information:

Thanks in advance.
Hi Everyone,

For your information:

Thanks in advance.
I would say is to check if the games have been patched that your installing? or it could be a currupted NCA file. Try and use TinWoo instead

datnodude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i figured it out. check your hekate.ini file. depending on if your cfw section says primary or secondary fusee, that determines which sig patches you need. i cant link but a google search should get you there

Reactions: 404kinnie

Samanoske

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i figured it out. check your hekate.ini file. depending on if your cfw section says primary or secondary fusee, that determines which sig patches you need. i cant link but a google search should get you there

Hi datnodude,

Thanks for the feedback. Are you reffering to : hekate_ipl.ini file ? I just opened the file and there I found this mentioned 3 times : ''fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin ''

Is that what you meant primary of secondary fusee?

Also can you please advise what you typed on google to find your sigpatched. That would make it easier on me :)

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1