Homebrew RELEASE NSP Forwarder tool for 12+

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m still on 11.0.1 and have many retroarch nsp forwarders so if i want to update to 12.0.0 can I still get them to work without any issues?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m still on 11.0.1 and have many retroarch nsp forwarders so if i want to update to 12.0.0 can I still get them to work without any issues?
Besides remaking them all with this tool, should have little trouble. 12.0 broke homebrew forwarders. So if you wanna update, you gotta remake them all

ikineba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone has any luck with Moonlight NX? I tried but I always get the "software was closed because an error occurred"

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically sharing keys is against form rules. Lockpick_rcm is a payload that you boot into (like hekate, tegraexplorer, etc) if you have hekate setup (I only use it for its functions, not for booting atmosphere) put Lockpick_rcm.bin in sd/bootloader/payload and use hekate to chainload into it. Or you can use whatever method you use to boot a payload

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks for the help! Got SAK to run after some tinkering, but now I'm being told I don't have my "keys.dat" and "prod.keys" in the bin folder (because I don't have them in the first place...).

What are these files? I'm a bit out of my element here. I tried looking up how to acquire them, was directed to LockpickRCM's Git, but there's no launchable NRO on that page that I can find, so I'm stuck.

Can somebody just give me them? Or better-yet, just make another RA forwarder so nobody else has to go through this? Please and thanks!
For get These files you need to run lockpick_RCM because that's keys are big N secrets and illegal to distribute

Last edited by impeeza, , Reason: typo

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Really no too many people like to publish generated forwards because they have encrypted unique information, that's is why is better to use a program to generate, and if you have "lots" of forwarders you can use a batch to create they.

whobroughtben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the app! This doesn't however work for me. I'm trying to create a forwarder for chiaki; after following the directions on the OP, i just get a `?` icon and when i click it, it takes me to the hbmenu.

What am i doing wrong?

cheep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway we could get an nro or apk with this application. I'd love to be able to make forwarders on my phone and switch itself as well

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we build nsp forwarders and launch them with a user selection (savefiles) like other Nintendo switch games?
If we can edit control.nacp and build.bat in order to do that it’ll be great.

Veund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have made about 3 forwarders for roms no issues but when i make a forwarder that's not an official game i have a problem, it works fine in retroarch

PantACRO4life

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I am on atmosphere 1.2.6 firmware 13.2.1 and I used the latest version of his scripts which allow to batch process many forwarders at once but for some reason I cannot always make the picture to work on my switch.

Basically, they all are JPG 256x256, some are odd like 256x255, I do not know if it matters.

I did follow all the instruction which was to get mogrify.exe. In any case my forwarders are working. HB application open and they have their icon I choose but my retroapp forwarders do not have their icons on the switch. I tried many, many times yesterday and I cannot make it work. I do not know what the issue is. Note that they work just that are installed without icons.

I want to process all my library from my PC to my switch meaning all ROMS, GB, GBC, GBA, NES, SNES, N64, NDS, N3DS and so on. I already scripted my GB and GBC lines for the batch process. I hope I didn’t waste my time.

Please, help !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead