"NSP Forwarder Generator" - An online tool to create NRO/RetroArch forwarders

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I did double check and it's correct, and I have the same issue when using Cave or Create Saturn NSP to inject games into Cotton Boomerang. The custom channel never works. My Retroarch NSP file is 324 ko, if that helps.

Here's here screencaps

View attachment 386977

View attachment 386978

And that's the error I get :

View attachment 386982

Try it again, no luck. Also try SAK-Master, same results.

I forgot to tell, I'm running FW 16.0.3 / AMS 1.5.4
you need sigpatches and sys-patch on your console.
Post automatically merged:

The screenshot function is working properly now, but the recording feature still cannot be used
Yeah, I am missing that function also.

tootallnate

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
n8.io
XP
Country
United States
The screenshot function is working properly now, but the recording feature still cannot be used

I just added an "Enable video capture" checkbox in Advanced mode. It's disabled by default, because enabling it causes Atmosphere to allocate 100mb of memory less to the application, which might be problematic for some apps.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just added an "Enable video capture" checkbox in Advanced mode. It's disabled by default, because enabling it causes Atmosphere to allocate 100mb of memory less to the application, which might be problematic for some apps.
IMG_20230815_074014.jpg

Hello there, I don't know if is the intended behavior or is a bug but the space for NintendoLogo on advanced mode do not show the preview of the image selected, the preview is shown on the editor popup but no the preview. the StartupMove does work fine.

1692154712542.png

Last edited by impeeza,

tootallnate

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
n8.io
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, I don't know if is the intended behavior or is a bug but the space for NintendoLogo on advanced mode do not show the preview of the image selected, the preview is shown on the editor popup but no the preview. the StartupMove does work fine.

View attachment 388590

I can reproduce this when the page loads with Advanced mode off initially, and then you enable the checkbox. However, it seems to work correctly if the page loads with Advanced mode on. So you can refresh the page as a temporary workaround. I'll look into fixing that though.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I can reproduce this when the page loads with Advanced mode off initially, and then you enable the checkbox. However, it seems to work correctly if the page loads with Advanced mode on. So you can refresh the page as a temporary workaround. I'll look into fixing that though.
cool, testing

yes, it worked for me, thanks.

blaze2051

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the online tool, but it does not work with 16.1 nor 13.1 i tired both. the only one that work for me was the .012b beta

blaze2051

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it works with both firmware, be sure you have the latest sigpatches and SYS-Patch sysmodule
i will re-try and report back, but idk why it worked for with the beta but not the online one?

Yes, it works with both firmware, be sure you have the latest sigpatches and SYS-Patch sysmodule
Even with the latest sig patches and sys-module it did not work.

Problem is that the by default the website uses backslash for the switch\*.nro the correct way is using forward slashes
ex. switch/aio-switch-updater/aio-switch-updater.nro

ps. could have been user error as well but its a simple mistake that can be over-looked.

Last edited by blaze2051,

tootallnate

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
n8.io
XP
Country
United States
Problem is that the by default the website uses backslash for the switch\*.nro the correct way is using forward slashes
ex. switch/aio-switch-updater/aio-switch-updater.nro

ps. could have been user error as well but its a simple mistake that can be over-looked.

I'm not sure what you mean for "by default". The example values, when the inputs are empty, use forward slashes.

I will add some logic to replace backslashes with forward slashes though. That's an easy UX tweak. Thanks for the feedback.

killam42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey is there a way to this directly on a switch without a computer.
Doesn't have to be this program but just was curious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow