NSO Nintendo 64 app a couple of questions

neko_koneko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I installed the NSO Nintendo 64 app in cfw, and I was wondering what folder on the sd card does the NSO N64 emulator save to? Do the saves even go on the sd card? Or do they go into the internal storage?

Also, do you have to be online to use the NSO N64 app and play the games available? Is it optional?

Thank you for the help!

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Switch Online is an official app, not a homebrew emulator. It saves the same way any other switch game saves, so it doesn't matter if it's SD/EMMC/EMUMMC... you'll still need to use jksv or something to dump/copy//edit/alter the save. You need to make sure it's linked to an NNID using something like https://github.com/rdmrocha/linkalho. If you still can't launch it after linking, try again with your switch in airplane mode.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello,
I installed the NSO Nintendo 64 app in cfw, and I was wondering what folder on the sd card does the NSO N64 emulator save to? Do the saves even go on the sd card? Or do they go into the internal storage?

Also, do you have to be online to use the NSO N64 app and play the games available? Is it optional?

Thank you for the help!
All official apps/games save to the internal storage.

The stock version requires an online check I believe but there is a patched version.

Reactions: neko_koneko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto