RetroArch Nintendo Switch | Fixing Pokemon Snap 64 | Alternative RDP Plugin for N64 Games

Willsito_GG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello team,

I am trying to fix the Pokémon Snap 64 problem of not being able to select the pictures that I have shoted within Oak's menu at the end of the trail.

The core that I am using is the latest mupen64plus_next_libretro_libnx.nro.

I have been investigating and testing a lot within Glide64 options , and nothing fix it. But I have been reading along internet that, for Project 64 Windows emulator, using an alternative RDP Plugin may fix the problem. Well, I haven't found any hint for downloading any alternative plugin, for Nintendo Switch RetroArch.

Could anyone help me with this please?

Thanks in advance,

PS: please don't tell me about that is already fully playable in NSO - N64 emulator, I know it 😂

Best regards

Willsito

Willsito_GG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok. No more seek for any alternative RDP plugin.

Anyway, any hints or help to fix this Pokemon Snap 64 problem of not being able to select the pictures that I have shoted within Oak's menu at the end of the trail?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Willsito
WIthout some developing work probably not, but Pokemon Snap is already on N64 Online if you would like to play it that way

Willsito_GG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
WIthout some developing work probably not, but Pokemon Snap is already on N64 Online if you would like to play it that way
I know, but the thing is that I want to have a fully workable single shortcut of the Pokemon Snap, with the Pokemon Snap Box Art, mixed with the rest of the Switch games altogether (that If I open the Pokemon Snap game, it directly take me to the game, fully functional).

Any hints please? 🤔

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but the thing is that I want to have a fully workable single shortcut of the Pokemon Snap, with the Pokemon Snap Box Art, mixed with the rest of the Switch games altogether (that If I open the Pokemon Snap game, it directly take me to the game, fully functional).

Any hints please? 🤔
You’re SOL unless you edit the retroarch code and fix the bug yourself

If you want a true experience like that get a steam deck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto