Hacking NSMB WIISCRUBBER HELP!!!

NewerNintendfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i have a already scrubbed iso of new super mario bros but when i load the iso in wiiscrubber it comes up
WII DISC
Partition:0 - DATA (0) (BAD)

im trying to replace the mario .arc with wario and the instructions say

In fist you need to have a ISO of NSMBW. And you need to get a software named "WiiScruber".
After you load your ISO with the software, go on the folder named "Object" and rechearch the file
named "Mario.arc".

Now replace it with my file from the archive.
Done!

but it does show any folder someone please help???

D

Deleted User

I feel like you're not looking hard enough, you're going to have to open folders in there and look around yourself. You won't see it immediately, and I'm pretty sure that kind of data is held in the 3rd partition. Did you give up after five seconds or something?

NewerNintendfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
these are the instructions,

Thank you for have download my Wario hack in New Super Mario Bros. Wii!

1 - How to install?

In fist you need to have a ISO of NSMBW. And you need to get a software named "WiiScruber".
After you load your ISO with the software, go on the folder named "Object" and rechearch the file
named "Mario.arc".

Done!

Now you can play as Wario in New SUper Mario Bros. Wii!
I think you can use Riivolution for play with Wario. But i'm not a Riivolution user so i don't know.

also no i didnt give up after 5 seconds ive tried for days to do this but had no joy with wiiscrubber

just to add aswell i cant open the iso to find any folders :blink:

D

Deleted User

these are the instructions,

Thank you for have download my Wario hack in New Super Mario Bros. Wii!

1 - How to install?

named "Mario.arc".

Done!

Now you can play as Wario in New SUper Mario Bros. Wii!
I think you can use Riivolution for play with Wario. But i'm not a Riivolution user so i don't know.

also no i didnt give up after 5 seconds ive tried for days to do this but had no joy with wiiscrubber

Oh, alright. Can I see a picture of what it looks like when you open the ISO? Like I said, that folder should be in partition 3. Check there if you haven't already.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
let me ask this a second time.
give me the link where you found that mod. i will try it, and tell you what you need to do
i can't do it without the place you found this,

Reactions: Deleted User

NewerNintendfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thats a screenshot

Attachments

• wiiscrubberr.jpg
    wiiscrubberr.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 632
D

Deleted User

thats a screenshot

Scrub the ISO before you open it by hitting the Scrub button and then choosing the ISO. Then open it and tell me if it still does the same thing.
It might also be your copy, you may need to get another ISO, or if it's in multiple parts, you'll need to compile it.

NewerNintendfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the iso has already been scrubbed and it was in 4 parts and i extracted it with winrar and it complied into a iso, even though its been scrubbed should i scrub it again?

D

Deleted User

the iso has already been scrubbed and it was in 4 parts and i extracted it with winrar and it complied into a iso, even though its been scrubbed should i scrub it again?

Maybe hit Unscrub instead this time.
Did you also try opening Partition 0?

NewerNintendfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when i press unscrub it says choose DIF file ? i only have a iso not a dif??? and when i double click where it says partition0 nothing happens ive also tried to right click it and go on unencrypt partition then extract and that results in wiiscrubber not responding and closing:hateit:

D

Deleted User

when i press unscrub it says choose DIF file ? i only have a iso not a dif??? and when i double click where it says partition0 nothing happens ive also tried to right click it and go on unencrypt partition then extract and that results in wiiscrubber not responding and closing:hateit:

A DIF file is kinda like a table of what kind of data is in a Wii ISO, I can't remember how to get one from an ISO, so I'll look it up.
You should try to find another copy of that ISO somewhere online. I'd give you one, but I can't give ISOs here. (I got that warning by asking for a Pokemon X or Y rom.)
EDIT: Do you also happen to have the original ISO, before you scrubbed it? Maybe try opening that one. I remember I was able to open a Wii Fit Plus ISO without having to scrub it first.

NewerNintendfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i cant find another copy of the iso anywhere by the looks of it most are protected by severys or fake websites :glare: and i havent got the original iso im afraid after i scrubbed it i got rid of the original cause i didnt thing there was any need for it

D

Deleted User

i cant find another copy of the iso anywhere by the looks of it most are protected by severys or fake websites :glare: and i havent got the original iso im afraid after i scrubbed it i got rid of the original cause i didnt thing there was any need for it

You might have to actually torrent the ISO, that's the easiest way to get a Wii ISO.
Also I think you need to actually unencrypt the ISO first, if the ISO wasn't already unencrypted when you downloaded it. I'll redirect you here to let you try and figure out how to do that.

NewerNintendfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
all the torrent sites i know have the iso but from years ago so theres no seeders making the torrent practically dead, and when i try to unencrypt the iso it freezes the program and says wiiscrubber has stopped working and closes

D

Deleted User

all the torrent sites i know have the iso but from years ago so theres no seeders making the torrent practically dead, and when i try to unencrypt the iso it freezes the program and says wiiscrubber has stopped working and closes

You need the key.bin file.
Also, I'm pretty sure there are some torrent websites out there specifically for Wii games and other kinds of games too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️... +1