Hacking ROM Hack Misc I never thought that I would have to ask for help for this..

Funtendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, I never thought that I would have to ask for help from a website, which has helped me so much with the tutorials since I was 14, but hey when a big problem presents itself, it needs a great solution

Well, basically I'm trying to port some mods that I made for Animal crossing New leaf 3DS to CityFolk taking advantage of the fact that these games use exactly the same textures in size and format….

(I have hacked before in wii so I used brawlcrate, and wiibafu to compile the iso, because wiiscrubber V1.21 gives me a bad partition)

I'm trying to directly modify the game's iso files, because in this way there is more freedom than using the old editor that exists, but despite I have recompiled the .iso from my modified files, they are not loading the textures, I leave an example

d.png

So far the most I have managed to do successfully is edit their names, catchy phrase
But the textures don load , can someone help me?

I plan to share it later, but I need help, it's getting me off balance and driving me crazy.

2021-10-25_23-19-40.462_top.PNG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)