Gaming Nsmb mini games freezing

Freek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have nsmb on my acekard 2i (1.85a and 1.4.1 fw) and lastnight i went to go play some of the mini games and once i selected the mini game thing on the main menu the screens just go black and it never loads have to actually turn the DSL off and then back on...but the actually game itself and the wireless part work perfectly fine...saves and all

now i changed the roms boot settings but nothing works...ive changed the save type, ap type, turned soft reset off and nothing gets the mini games to load

just seems very odd to me that the actual game itself works perfectly fine but mini games dont :shrug:

so anyone know anything about this or have similar issues? anyone got any idea on how to possible fix this issue?

btw ive tried 2 different dumps of this game...same issue with both...also reformatted the sd card and even tried another one and its having the same issue

Freek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so no ones ever had this problem? if thats the case anyone have an idea why im the only one having issues?

Freek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
The only time I've had issues with the minigames were when cheats were on.

i appreciate your reply...but sadly no cheats were on

but after talking with an old friend of mine that has been doing flashcarts for his ds since the original r4 came out...he suggested i try an older version of akaio...so i downgraded from 1.8.5a to 1.8.1 and low and behold it works...so it seems to be an issue with the latest version of akaio...at least now i know what i need to do if i want to play the mini games on nsmb
biggrin.gif

Freek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario92 said:
Glad you got them working. People seem to have really crappy SD cards or there is some serious bugs in 1.8.5
rolleyes.gif

see im not sure what it is...my sd cards arent horrible...i use a 4gb class 4 and a 2gb class 2 both kingston and both cards wont play the mini games on 1.8.5a

but either way...maybe in the next release of akaio all will be good again
smile.gif

Freek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a MOD could lock/delete this thread please

found out it was a known issue and has since been rectified with new akaio loaders that were released yesterday...thanks for everyones help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0