Hardware NPD Switch sales: could you imagine what the numbers would be if 3rd parties were on Switch?

willfr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NPD just put out their holiday numbers and wow, when you consider all the big 3rd party games aren't available on Switch (excluding Fornite of course), it's really impressive. But imagine what the sales numbers would be like if Read Dead Redemption 2, Call of Duty, etc. were available on it? I bet it would have come close to Playstation 2 lifetime sales, instead it'll probably end up selling less units than the Wii

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
You're foolish. The Switch has a decent third party support as it stands. Though I do wish NEW titles would come, instead of all these 360/PS3 ports.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"if"

If someone wandered into my room right now and gave me a million then I would be rich. Does not seem like a good plan to bet on it as a course of events likely to happen though.

Nintendo has not properly had third parties onboard since the SNES or DS really, and nobody especially imagines that will change.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.