Hacking Suggestion Will have 3 Switches in total by next week. What should I do with each one?

Drban789

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello beloved GBA community,

So wanted to ask just a suggestion what to do with a 3rd Switch I ordered.

By next week hopefully, I will have 3 Switches in total. I was looking to buy a 2nd switch for only SX OS on ebay which I found and purchased. Then somehow a few hours later I found a cheap Switch tablet replacement unit on sale, which I bidded for and somehow won the bid for a really low price lol. So my plan follows:

First switch: My main device will be used strictly for Online Play with my nintendo account. For games such as Fortnite/ Warframe (on the way!) Or any other online game which seems interesting. So no homebrew/Cfw etc.

Secind Switch: Will be dedicated for homebrew/ SX OS backup player with no nintendo account linked.I have already purchased a SX OS license and received my code, now waiting for the device to be delivered.

Third Switch: What do you all recommend I do with my 3rd Switch? I was reading in other threads of home made melding/ home made trinkets. Should I start opening up and melding a permanent method to use payloads and make this Switch my SX OS Switch?

OR

Should I keep one Switch as a backup just incase anything happens to my other 2?

Should I sell it for a profit??

Would love to hear all your advices on what the community would do in this situation.

Please keep it sensible lol I don't want to hear stuff like flush it down the toilet or give it for free etc Want to hear some reasonable suggestions on what each member would do in parallel to what is available on Switches or coming out soon.

Last edited by Drban789,
Reactions: Deleted User

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well since there's a rumor going around that they crack I'd keep one safely stored away from heat just in case it turns out to be true.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
To own multiple console of the same one, you have ideas set in place already to what to do with them (i do anyway)

I have 3 switches:

1x for SX OS
1x for a full build Atmosphere cfw - awaiting cold boot (currently on 2.00 fw)
1x for legit purchases/online.

Either do the 1st two and sell the 3rd. Or do all 3 like me, as it's your choice, nobody else's.

Drban789

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To own multiple console of the same one, you have ideas set in place already to what to do with them (i do anyway)

I have 3 switches:

1x for SX OS

Either do the 1st two and sell the 3rd. Or do all 3 like me, as it's your choice, nobody else's.

Yes the idea was one for legit online play. One for SX OS but somehow i found my self bidding on a replacement unit I was watching from a few days ago and won.
Very good point I will take a look at what version the firmwares are, they are both used devices, maybe that will dictate to me what will be a good option. Thanks for the idea.

Play local multiplayer with yourself

lol I could host a Switch LAN party just need to find two girls on GBATemp to invite...

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 switches...lol!

6switchesp4kny.jpg

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently the team of devs trying to get audio working in Linux on Switch fried the audio chips on two of their three Switches... you could always donate one of your Switches to the cause.

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have 3 switches:

1x for SX OS

This my current setup as well however

my first 2 switch consoles
one is on 1.0 and does not get used.

Second is on 2.0 and has my 100% zelda save

My 3rd that i got 2 weeks ago was for SX OS and homebrew tinkering with a dummy nintedo account > haven't checked ban but don't care to know lol

Reactions: retrofan_k
D

Deleted User

If you have brain:
1st:Stock Clean for online
2nd:SX OS(or what you prefer)
3rd:Linux
That would be a perfect modded Switch combination.

Reactions: eskinner3742

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER