ROM Hack Now that there is a proper EO3 dump (Hex editors please read)

Shadownhero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course

Edit: The main reason of this topic was to spread awareness that the game needs a fixin' I can wait forever, just tryin to get the word out.

joker777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hexed one line with a fix from a previous patch but it still freezes

if anybody is up to it, i can patch this soon

but i need another person

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally support the need for a fix, damn near freezes up anytime i use a skill that targets multiple enemies. (Sometimes it just randomly locks up when i use a skill period, especially Ninja for some reason).

AceKard 2i btw

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope a patch comes out soon, it always freezes when on floor 2 against that damn bird, and sometimes it just randomly freezes. Thus I lose a lot of progress. I wish whoever making a patch well.

WarioMCP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.theclassicgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
The bird on level 2 can be avoided by going down there at night, but the combo attacks that the frogs, deadly durians, and devilfish do with their higher level counterparts also crash it.

+1 for hoping for a patch

LOVEnPOP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never did that!, always been an hardcore gamer to the bone. By the way after the 2nd floor it becomes impossible to play, really, every battle in the third floor is a high chance of freeze. Guess i'll overlevel myself in the first two floors while waiting for the fix but damn, i want to dual-class.

Dalias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have floors 1-3 fully mapped with minimal freezing on them but as soon as I hit floor 4 and complete the quest its insta freeze in a battle or two. It was nighttime as well so I don't think that has anything to do with it. It always seems to happen when something happens(damage taken or given) to my back row right character too. Which in this case is a Zodiac. I will try it with a farmer in that spot later today. Sailing always freezes no matter what tricks I try.

r4+wood 1.13

nat sniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it isn't 'random' this battle freezes...they occur always in the same battles

you just have to avoid then..it will take some time to know then all, but at least you can play while waiting for a patch...

big green bird always freezes the game..don' battle then.
fights with 4 or more monsters always freezes...just escape
some three monsters fights also freezes, this one you have to check

nat sniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Lorahalo said:
There's a fight on the 3rd floor that is required and freezes the game. You can avoid it up until then though.

no, it's not required. That's because you accepted a quest(don't remenber the name), and yes, it freezes in that battle..

just cancel the quest..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course