Hacking Now that the Supercard DSTWO SDK is now available

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Now that the Supercard DSTWO SDK is now available could someone please port these emulators for the PSP to DSTWO Card

Snes9xTYLmecm 11-27-09 (SNES)
gpSP-J 4-29-10 (GBA)

They are super cool

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the current GBA emulator for the DSTWO based on the one for iPlayer, which is based off of gpSP?

Plus, the SNES emulator is scheduled to be released in a week or two. They were true to their word with the SDK and the time frame for releasing it, and the SNES emulator is based on the SDK, which they had to finish first.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dude, come on. Do you seriously believe anyone is going to start development already? Also, as DiscoStew said, the current GBA emulator is based off of gpSP, and the SNES emulator is due soon, and I believe it to be similar to SNES9x. Be patient for once, okay?

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Ellie said:
Dude, come on. Do you seriously believe anyone is going to start development already?
Exactly, I was sure when I clicked on the "Supercard" section there'd be at least one thread where someone was trying to get someone port something to the DSTwo. These things are going to take time.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed, with proper patience comes proper programs. I do hope that SCDSTWO matures significantly
biggrin.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DiscostewSM said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the current GBA emulator for the DSTWO based on the one for iPlayer, which is based off of gpSP?

Plus, the SNES emulator is scheduled to be released in a week or two. They were true to their word with the SDK and the time frame for releasing it, and the SNES emulator is based on the SDK, which they had to finish first.
Source?

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don’t think the iPlayer is based on gpSP-J 4-29-10 (GBA) if it were the compatibly would be much higher and I know it will take time but I can ask

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RedBaron said:
I don’t think the iPlayer is based on gpSP-J 4-29-10 (GBA) if it were the compatibly would be much higher and I know it will take time but I can ask
No. the iPlayer isn't based on the gpSP, because the iPlayer is the hardware. Someone saw how powerful it was, and knew how to port the gpSP to it, in which the Supercard team saw this and then ported it to their next flash cart. As stated in the post on the front page about the SDK released, since the DSTWO is more powerful than the PSP, there is a good chance that any homebrew for the PSP can be ported over to the DSi.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, nevermind...I should have seen sooner that this post was by Red Baron. He's probably just doing this in an attempt to tweak people.
tongue.gif
Even so, I definitely can't wait to see what might come out of this SDK.

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
9th_Sage said:
Oh, nevermind...I should have seen sooner that this post was by Red Baron. He's probably just doing this in an attempt to tweak people.
tongue.gif
Even so, I definitely can't wait to see what might come out of this SDK.

If you don't keep prodding the work just doesn't get done

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RedBaron said:
If you don't keep prodding the work just doesn't get done

The only way you can actually have a chance of having the SC Team acknowledge you is to be Costello or to post in the Chinese forums.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up