• Replies 181
  • Likes 11

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But what if you get a black screen without having the preloaded version initially? I imported the seed but I guess it doesn't matter for me?

Trying out some different things and I'll edit this if no one answers and I figure it out, I'm using an o3DS with A9LH + Luma updated fully, was region changed once from JPN -> USA if that matters. It's weird since it works on my n3DS perfectly...

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
If you didn't preload the game then using a dummy seed isn't going to be any help, especially if the CIA isn't decrypted.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can we decrypt it through Decrypt9 or is it missing something?
Maybe. I've never tried decrypting one. It's worth a shot.

Reactions: GoddessKozy

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why it would work on one system and not the other though.
Did you import the dummy seed on the one it works on as well? If so, the only two things that I can think of that would cause this is either your O3DS is out of memory for whatever reason, or the region change is messing with it.

Reactions: GoddessKozy

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you import the dummy seed on the one it works on as well? If so, the only two things that I can think of that would cause this is either your O3DS is out of memory for whatever reason, or the region change is messing with it.

Nope, I didn't import the dummy seed. Maybe it's the region change, I did it months back and it seemed there were a couple little problems. Might just be because of that. It's not super important if I can't get it working anyways, it'd just be nice to figure out yknow?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I didn't import the dummy seed. Maybe it's the region change, I did it months back and it seemed there were a couple little problems. Might just be because of that. It's not super important if I can't get it working anyways, it'd just be nice to figure out yknow?
Yeah. Well, the most probable cause is most likely the dummy interfering with it. Since it works on the system you didn't import it on, then I'd go with that. The region change would be the most extreme cause if that is what it is, especially since the game is region free.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you didn't preload the game then using a dummy seed isn't going to be any help, especially if the CIA isn't decrypted.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe. I've never tried decrypting one. It's worth a shot.
Decrypt9 says the CIA is not encrypted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf