Homebrew Not64 Update

Zero

Belief will always save me
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like what was said earlier, if these the N64 and PS1 can be emulated on the Wii well, I think it would push the original Xbox over the edge for best console for emulation.

starwarsfan541

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You haven't tested any of the Mario Party games? I heard 3 is supposed to be perfect sans a few slow downs

I tested Party 3, and hopefully I will be able to test the others later, but it ran perfectly in the board game and minigames. Only real slowdowns was when it first loaded the intro and inbetween the board map and minigames, it slowed down some.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
^^^ You know, i tried it again and it played ok in the first level, a bunker of sorts, though i didn't get very far.
If you want, i can upload a savestate. Same goes for DK64.

For me it's still playable enough if you turn off the cut-scenes and set the camera to "follow" (I think that's what the option is called IIRC)
Exactly

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
What about climbing ladders, every time I do that, the camera spins in a 360 degree rotation, but Diaz isn't climbing down as he should be. WTF? The framerate is silky smooth though.

I was able to climb ladders in the first stage, but the camera is just really wonky in general and I'm not sure if that's the game or the emulator screwing up. I'm using the Europe rom if that's of any interest.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to climb ladders in the first stage, but the camera is just really wonky in general and I'm not sure if that's the game or the emulator screwing up. I'm using the Europe rom if that's of any interest.

It doesn't happen on PJ64 or a real N64, so hopefully this will be resolved.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For me it's still playable enough if you turn off the cut-scenes and set the camera to "follow" (I think that's what the option is called IIRC)

it's still not playable
the cam is still annoying it it micro freezes now and than. also everytime you enter a minigame, door etc it will freeze and you have to push start to get it back. and it will freeze at some spots for i instance climb the tree at the far back of the 1st level next to the big gate and it will freeze completely!

tooie freezes a few secs later as soon as you come out of your house

this is playing both games from USB this still has a LONG way to go

Reactions: B.B.Link

AngryGeek

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's still not playable
the cam is still annoying it it micro freezes now and than. also everytime you enter a minigame, door etc it will freeze and you have to push start to get it back. and it will freeze at some spots for i instance climb the tree at the far back of the 1st level next to the big gate and it will freeze completely!

tooie freezes a few secs later as soon as you come out of your house

this is playing both games from USB this still has a LONG way to go
ya what about all the games that were fixed? instead of complaining be grateful.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this poses the question, how is it that one coder can do more for Wii64 in a few months than the actual team can do in more than a year? Think about it.

The only thing now is not have Mystical Ninja and Goemon's Great Adventure not lock up and we're set!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1