Country
United States
Last edited by the_randomizer,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ok thanks ! it has better compatibility than not64 ? or it's the same thing ?
better manny games now start that didint before and when you copile the latest version you can even play perfect dark decently and conker runs well but its full of framebuffer textures wich dont look correct ingame becuase of rice lacking all those framebuffer things.

Also latest wii64 is as fast as not64 if not faster since rice is a faster gpu plugin.

Marcos328

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
you need the file RiceVideoLinux.ini linux formated in the wii64 folder too or else most gfx glitches arent fixed here it is.
thank you for the correction,

I will wait for the finished version with FB textures implemented, the only one that is very bad are the super mario last impact in speed, but the good thing that there is 2 video plugin.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
thank you for the correction,

I will wait for the finished version with FB textures implemented, the only one that is very bad are the super mario last impact in speed, but the good thing that there is 2 video plugin.
there wont be framebuffer textures in rice at all, rice video does not have fb textures on Opengl wich is what wii GX is basicaly so you cant do it, you will have to compile it with glide for those games.

Marcos328

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
there wont be framebuffer textures in rice at all, rice video does not have fb textures on Opengl wich is what wii GX is basicaly so you cant do it, you will have to compile it with glide for those games.
I understand it is not possible to implement FB textures, but the good thing is that Rice works, thanks for the information.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Didnt really do anything with the wii64 beta 1.2 in the last week so I just pushed up a version to at least have a build up.
https://github.com/FIX94/Wii64/releases
compiled both rice and gln64 versions are included in that, so you can play around with it.
oh, also to use sync by VI, open your sd:/wii64/settings.cfg in some editor and set "LimitVIs" to 1, to use sync by audio instead, set it to 0. By default I have it compiled right now to sync by audio, to me that just seems like the better choice :P

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: KiiWii

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Didnt really do anything with the wii64 beta 1.2 in the last week so I just pushed up a version to at least have a build up.
https://github.com/FIX94/Wii64/releases
compiled both rice and gln64 versions are included in that, so you can play around with it.
oh, also to use sync by VI, open your sd:/wii64/settings.cfg in some editor and set "LimitVIs" to 1, to use sync by audio instead, set it to 0. By default I have it compiled right now to sync by audio, to me that just seems like the better choice :P
Will you port your Zelda pause fix to this version?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
btw if anyone wants to play perfect dark or conker with rice you need to have wiiu nand page file set to on or else the game will not work correctly, i advise on having it always turned on tbh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: 4.90 ? 4.90.1?