ROM Hack Not working Cheat/Trainer Atmosphere CFW 0.8.5 For Nintendo Switch With EdiZon

yokanes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have Edizon version 3.0.1, when i get the chests in their place: atmosphere/chetas/<title_ID>/cheats/<build_ID>.txt. When i boot the game and go to edizon , i cant see theese cheats, and appear the mesage: atmosphere 's cheats module is not running o this system. Cheat management and variable freezing is disbaled. I cant see BID inside the edizon game cheats menu.

Is the problem is a versions for edizon updates probem?

FD: Fire Emblem version 1.2.0 and cheats 1.2.0 too

Tnx

yokanes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have Edizon version 3.0.1, when i get the chests in their place: atmosphere/chetas/<title_ID>/cheats/<build_ID>.txt. When i boot the game and go to edizon , i cant see theese cheats, and appear the mesage: atmosphere 's cheats module is not running o this system. Cheat management and variable freezing is disbaled. I cant see BID inside the edizon game cheats menu.

Tnx

yokanes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Tnx

yokanes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Tnx

yokanes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Tnx

yokanes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Tnx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have Edizon version 3.0.1 and hbmenu 3.1.1, when i get the chests in their place: atmosphere/chetas/<title_ID>/cheats/<build_ID>.txt. When i boot the game and go to edizon , i cant see theese cheats, and appear the mesage: atmosphere 's cheats module is not running o this system. Cheat management and variable freezing is disbaled. I cant see BID inside the edizon game cheats menu.

Tnx

drgnslayers

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have Edizon version 3.0.1, when i get the chests in their place: atmosphere/chetas/<title_ID>/cheats/<build_ID>.txt. When i boot the game and go to edizon , i cant see theese cheats, and appear the mesage: atmosphere 's cheats module is not running o this system. Cheat management and variable freezing is disabled. I cant see BID inside the edizon game cheats menu.

Tnx

atmosphere/cheats/<title_ID>/cheats/<build_ID>.txt if atmosphere version is <0.10
atmosphere/contents/<title_ID>/cheats/<build_ID>.txt if atmosphere version is 0.10 or later

you should pick up Edizon Nightly version which is a more recent version

and please do not

Hi. Every time i lauch game or launch edizon. The BID changes. Any fix? Atmosphere 0.9.2 system update 8.1.0.

the BID changes each time you update a game so it's unique for EACH version of EVERY game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone