not very well known hombrew?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by spleenandpie, Nov 4, 2008.

Nov 4, 2008
  1. spleenandpie
    OP

Member spleenandpie GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i want some one to give me some not very well know(unheard of)homebrew for the ds. Even a site of unpopular of homebrew would be nice!

thnx to everyone who replies.

(also would like some homebrew that "you" think is useful but not very well known)

Apps + games

DONT USE THIS AS A WAY TO ADVERTISE YOUR OWN HOMEBREW!!!! [​IMG]

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    When you say unheard of do you mean by those involved with homebrew or those who tend to focus on commercial games (most homebrew enthusiasts have heard of POWDER but when similar commercial titles are released/discussed I invariably link it up)

Often it is stuff made by Asian developers that lacks exposure (there are a couple of excellent text readers, a version of tetris and several other apps from Japanese developers, dsfanboy had an article a while back: http://www.dsfanboy.com/2008/05/21/japanes...blow-your-mind/ ).

Still
    dldibin (a DS code DLDI patcher)
    http://forum.palib.info/index.php?&topic=3508
    Most people moved to autopatching DS slot cards but this is still good for those with older carts.

A search around the developers forums will also yield many fun microgames that are little more than an attempt to model an area of physics/test a new library, language yet rival flash games for time wasting ability.

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    WinDS, any of the "Game of Life" clones, Explosive Gas (Bomberman-like), Rubber BanDS, StrumMe, Word Wrap.